Fit and Healthy with Beth gives Her Tips to Stay Stress Free this Holiday Season
The holidays are a stressful time of year and no matter what holidays you celebrate there will always be stress. Fit and Healthy with Beth gives her top tips to stay sane and get through the holidays with cheer.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) December 21, 2012
The holidays are a crazy time of year between gifts, parties, family members, cooking and of course the holiday weight gain woes too. That certainly adds a lot to a person’s stress levels. Fit and Healthy with Beth gives her top tips to help maintain sanity.
Here are some easy fitness and health tips for keeping it cool this year.
Make time to workout…even just 15 minutes will ease stress levels
- Plan out meals…don’t leave any room for stressing about foods. Know what it will be and when/where it will come from.
- Accept that things will not be picture perfect…yes family members will probably mess something up but this is the time of year to just enjoy family.
- Laughter is the best medicine so don’t be afraid to giggle a little
- Take a relaxing bath to unwind
- Make a play list that will help relieve tension
- Read a book and let the mind wonder else where
- Plan ahead, don't be caught off guard in the craziness of the season.
- Scream…yes go ahead right into a pillow
- Make to do lists and stay organized
- Laugh, yes this really is the best medicine
- Enjoy some wine-NOT the whole bottle
- Write it out- journaling is a huge outlet to express emotion and get it all out of the system
The bottom line is whether it is money, family, fitness this time of year is crazy! So just embrace it and take it head on
For more tips visit http://www.fitandhealthywithbeth.weebly.com
About Fit and Healthy with Beth:
Fit and healthy with Beth's sole purpose is to teach other people how to change their lives with health and fitness. Fit and healthy with Beth is personal trainer, Beachbody coach, nutrition consultant and group exercise instructor focusing on women's weight loss and fitness for busy people.