Flyte Systems is pleased to collaborate with Hospitality Partner to smooth the travel experience for guests in the Nordic market.
CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) June 08, 2016
Flyte Systems and the hotel service firm Hospitality Partner in Copenhagen signed a joint collaboration agreement to expand Flyte Systems’ guest travel services and hotel flight information throughout the Nordic region. Hospitality Partner will provide Nordic hoteliers FlyteChannel, FlyteBoard, and FlytePass products that smooth the travel experience with real-time hotel flight information and boarding pass printing.
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel and flexible digital signage property information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for hotels, corporate training centers, convention centers, and related businesses. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' travel, hotel flight information and guest information services.
Hospitality Partner, with offices near Copenhagen, Denmark, provides consulting services for new facility system planning, installation and solution upgrades, and hardware and software support. The company delivers innovative solutions and products that are cost-efficient, increase revenue, and bring value to hotels and guests.
Win-win partnership keeps travelers and their revenue on-site longer
“We welcome our win-win joint collaboration with Flyte Systems,” said Kim Simonsen, co-founder of Hospitality Partner. “Our partnership will expand their Scandinavian market presence and increase the portfolio of guest travel services we can offer Nordic hoteliers.”
Flyte Systems Vice President Scott Triphahn said, “Flyte Systems is pleased to collaborate with Hospitality Partner to smooth the travel experience for guests in the Nordic market. Flyte Systems services and hotel flight information transforms any hotel lobby into an opportunity to increase sales by keeping guests on property longer. The hotel’s guests and their revenue remain on-site. If a flight is canceled or delayed, the front desk can offer to extend their stay.”
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events, and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard, a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted screen for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, bars, and public areas. FlyteBoard displays real-time flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteTouch lets guests search flight information using an interactive touchscreen that displays real-time arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlyteChannel lets guests view airport flight information comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with 50 years’ experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, digital signage industries, and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.
About Hospitality Partners
Hospitality Partners strives to become its costumers preferred partner. Whether they are a supplier, consulting or service partner for innovative and cost-efficient solutions within the hospitality and healthcare industry, Hospitality Partners is here to assist. Hospitality Partners’ strategy is to offer and provide innovative solutions and products that are cost-efficient and will increase revenue. Products that will be of great value to hotels as well as their guests. http://hospitality-partner.com/?lang=en