Flyte Systems is able to track airline flights around the world, and we are pleased to include this important Christmas travel service.
CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) December 21, 2015
Flyte Systems announced it will add a new feature to its FlyteBoard real-time flight information displays on December 24. The company’s flight information displays are installed at airports, hotels and other travel-related businesses worldwide. This holiday season FlyteBoard will provide the ability for clients and their customers to track Santa’s travel status from the North Pole across the U.S. on Christmas Eve.
Multiple requests for Santa flight tracking
“Every year Flyte Systems receives many requests for the addition of Santa tracking from airports that use our FlyteBoard flight information display system. To meet this need, Flyte Systems will again be providing a special Christmas Eve Track Santa service to airports and hotels across the country” said Kent Toney, President of Flyte Systems. “After all, the North American Air Defense Command tracks Santa and his reindeer for the US government; it even provides a ‘Track Santa’ app. Flyte Systems is able to track airline flights around the world, and we are pleased to include this important Christmas travel service.”
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, corporate training center, digital signage and convention center industries and related businesses. Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted flat panel screen for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas. FlyteBoard displays real-time flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.