In just a few weeks, thousands of tourists from all over the country will fill the beaches and participate in many fun things to do in the area.
Fort Walton Beach, FL (PRWEB) March 08, 2012
Travel website TripShock.com is gearing up for another great tourist season in Fort Walton Beach, FL. In just a few weeks, thousands of tourists from all over the country will fill the beaches and participate in many fun things to do in the area. For a complete list of things to do in Fort Walton Beach and the immediate area, please visit TripShock.com. This list is in no specific order.
1) Sail The Bay - Sail the waters of the Choctawhatchee bay with a USCG certified captain and explore the Emerald Coast. Look for dolphins, get a tan, or go for a swim - there is something to do for everyone.
2) Fly High - This activity is one of Fort Walton's top attractions. Fly high and see the beautiful waters from above. It's a great activity for all ages, even the little ones.
3) Ride The Slides - Big Kahuna's Waterpark is just minutes away from Fort Walton Beach and offers hours of fun for the family. With over 40 water slides and attractions, there is something for all ages. Check out TripShock.com for discounted Big Kahuna's tickets.
4) Dolphin Shows - Check out the Gulfarium on Okaloosa Island and catch a dolphin show.
5) Look For Dolphins - It's always fun to see the playful side of dolphins at the Gulfarium, but it's even more interesting seeing dolphins play in their own habitat. Catch a dolphin cruise at the Destin Harbor. These cruises run daily year round.
6) Try Kitesurfing - This sport is not the typical activity one would do when visiting the area, but it is fun, challenging, and extreme. Lessons are offered weekly on Okaloosa Island.
7) Relax - If the week has been too much, spend a little more time at the condo and hire a professional message therapist to ease the tension. Mobile massage therapy is available on TripShock.com for booking.
8) Catch Some Fish - Charter fishing is what made this area so popular for tourism. Try booking one of the 300 charter fishing vessels and create another fish story.
9) Walk The Pier - The Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier is a popular place for photography, fishing, and enjoying the gulf breeze.
10) Get Some Family Pictures - Hire one of the many beach photographers in the area to take some professional photos of the family. Choose from sunset or sunrise to get the best lighting. Book a photographer on TripShock.com for the best deals.
TripShock! ® is the one and only travel agency that enables travelers to book accommodations, tours, and activities online directly for the Northern Gulf Coast. TripShock! offers trusted reviews from real travelers, photos, videos and other planning tools to help create the perfect Gulf Coast vacation. TripShock! attracts more than 500,000 visitors annually and partners with over 100 activity and lodging providers from Florida to Louisiana.