2013 Payroll Mate software trial can be downloaded from PayrollMate.com . Users can purchase the software and receive instantly.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 16, 2013
State of Georgia Department of Revenue has issued the Employer’s Tax Guide for wages paid on and after January 1st, 2013. The new guide contains updated Georgia payroll withholding schedules including a new standard deduction and personal allowance table.
US Payroll software makers, Real Business Solutions, released a new version of Payroll Mate software with support for the 2013 Georgia withholding tax tables and rates. Free trial download of Payroll Mate is available from http://www.realtaxtools.com/.
“Few will disagree that managing payroll effectively is a critical element of running a business. This is why we built Payroll Mate, state-of-the-art payroll management software that is easy to use, affordable and always up to date," says Payroll Mate product manager Nancy Walters.
For 2013 the Georgia standard deduction is $3,000 for a married employee filing a joint return, $2,300.00 for single or head of household and $ 1,500.00 for married filing separate return. The Georgia dependent allowance for 2013 is $ 3,000.00.
2013 Payroll Mate software trial can be downloaded from:
Large U.S businesses can afford to have full time payroll management staff dedicated to paying employees, issuing payroll checks as well as keeping up to date with the ever-changing payroll tax regulations. This is almost never the case for small business owners. By using Payroll Mate, small business owners can save valuable time, reduce cost, increase efficiency, reduce headaches, improve filing and payment accuracy, tighten records security and avoid harsh penalties.
Payroll Mate provides a wealth of features including the ability to automatically calculate net pay, federal withholding tax, social security tax, Medicare, state and local payroll taxes. Payroll Mate also supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints checks, prepares payroll forms 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The system allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
Payroll Mate highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Supports payroll vacation and sick pay accrual.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports 1099 payroll and employees.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports 1099 employees and 1099 payroll.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 / W3 forms and prints on regular white paper.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates ACH Direct Deposit Files (Payroll Direct Deposit Support).
- Supports fringe benefits.
- Free updates during the tax year.
- Runs over a network.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.realtaxtools.com/.