Greenstar is proud of not only meeting, but exceeding each of the listed guidelines.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 05, 2015
New tips on how to find a credible, reliable plumber have been published by Greenstar Home Services. Greenstar is a leading provider of green and eco-friendly plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services serving the Orange County, California and Las Vegas, Nevada regions.
“We have been providing service to the Las Vegas and Orange County areas for several years,” comments Jeremy Prevost, Greenstar CEO. “It felt appropriate to put together a formal list of tips to find a great plumber, based off of our own experiences, as well as feedback and stories from clients.”
Colin Martodam, Greenstar COO notes, “If you’re a home owner, sooner or later you’ll find yourself in need of a plumber. Whether you seek preventative maintenance or plumbing repair …you can’t trust the first guy you see carrying a set of tools with the welfare of your home…[the home] deserves better than that.”
With Martodam’s thoughts this in mind, consider the following helpful guidelines for choosing the right plumber:
1. Price: Finding balance between price and expert, reliable work requires investigating multiple plumbers- their prices, and their reputation for quality. When push comes to shove, never sacrifice competence for savings.
2. Experience: While a plumbing license and an education are vital, nothing can substitute years spent in the trenches doing real plumbing work. An experienced plumber knows how to think on his feet and adapt to unique pluming needs.
3. Knowledge: Homeowners want a plumber who can explain where the problem came from, which plumbing repairs will best solve the issue, and how to effectively prevent the problem from arising again.
4. Guarantee: If the plumber has faith in his own abilities and work, he’ll gladly guarantee it. And if that work doesn’t live up to his guarantee, he’ll do the work again free of charge.
5. References: A skilled plumber who does quality work will have no shortage of references to offer. Only a plumber with something to hide will refuse.
6. License: Within the states of California and Nevada plumbers must possess a state-issued license to work. At the very least, this guarantees the plumber possesses the necessary education and on-the-job hours to be certified.
7. Insurance: An insured plumber is one who steps up and takes responsibility when things go wrong. Botched work or injuries on the job can happen, and an insured plumber makes sure those expenses stay far away from the homeowner.
8. Written estimate: A plumber who won’t provide an estimate up front is one looking to price-gouge once the work is completed. Always expect a detailed estimate, one that covers costs for parts and labor.
9. Appearance: Homeowners should expect anyone working in their home to dress and present himself with professionalism. A tidy plumber suggests someone who does tidy work, and vice versa.
Greenstar is proud of not only meeting, but exceeding each of the above guidelines.
To learn more on Greenstar Home Services visit http://www.greenstarhomeservices.com
To view Greenstar’s blog, go to http://www.GreenstarHomeServices.com/blog
About Greenstar Home Services:
Greenstar Home Services provides environmentally conscious residential plumbing and HVAC service, repair and installation, as well as whole home central water filtration within the Orange County and Las Vegas markets. Our licensed technicians are available all hours of the day, seven days a week. With an expansive knowledge of home maintenance, we provide the highest level of service for our clients—and at an honest price.