KANSAS CITY, Mo. (PRWEB) October 01, 2015
During Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Debut more than 100 all-new Keepsake Ornaments will make their first appearance exclusively at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and online at Hallmark.com. The eagerly anticipated annual event, held Oct 3-11, is a chance to pick up a limited edition or first-in-series ornament, enjoy event-exclusive offers and start shopping for the holidays.
"We're excited about the new ornaments being released including some favorite licensed properties like Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Disney's Frozen and Holiday Barbie™ doll, as well as introducing some innovative ways to help our consumers capture special moments and memories," said Hallmark Keepsake Ornament merchandise manager Nicole Reid. "This event is a fun and festive way for consumers to get a head start on their holiday shopping, and the special offers and promotions are great reasons to shop now."
Some highlights of the new Keepsake Ornaments arriving at Ornament Debut include:
● Celebrate the upcoming movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens with a Kylo Ren ornament, which joins the ranks of other Star Wars™ Keepsake Ornaments including a Darth Vader™ themed ornament.
● Add your favorite Disney's Frozen trio to your tree, complete with Olaf, Anna and a singing Elsa.
● Create a one-of-a-kind ornament with new Personalized Keepsake Ornaments. Add a favorite photo, phrase or both to a variety of ornament styles to make it uniquely yours or a special gift for someone special. Three Disney designs provide a perfect way to remember a magical Disney trip. Available at select Hallmark Gold Crown stores and online at Hallmark.com.
● The Holiday Barbie™ Keepsake Ornaments are a must-have for collectors of all ages and the perfect way to celebrate the Barbie™ tradition of fabulous holiday fashions.
● Build excitement for your little ones every year with their very own tree to decorate. The plush Keepsake Kids Tree and nine plush Keepsake Kids Ornaments are perfect for even the littlest of hands.
● New stylish and sophisticated Premium Keepsake Ornaments are made from the very finest materials and embellishments including metal, glass, porcelain, velvet and more. These unique and special pieces are sure to be standouts on the tree.
Shoppers also will find six special ornaments available in limited quantities, only in Hallmark Gold Crown stores, while supplies last. These ornaments include companions to popular series, as well as licensed designs such as The Joker from DC Comics' Batman™.
To make Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Debut even more exciting, shoppers can receive 100 bonus points for each Hallmark Keepsake Ornament they purchase using the Crown Rewards loyalty card and save with special in-store offers. Ornament Debut also marks the kick off to the holiday season as Hallmark Gold Crown stores offer their first look at Hallmark's 2015 Christmas products. Visit Hallmark.com to shop or find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. And/or its affiliates © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
BARBIE and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license from, Mattel. ©2015 Mattel. All Rights Reserved.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & TM DC Comics. (s15)
About Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people express what’s in their hearts and connect in emotional ways with others. In the U.S., innovative Hallmark greeting cards and gifts are sold through the network of Hallmark Gold Crown® specialty stores, leading mass retailers and online. Worldwide, Hallmark offers products in more than 30 languages available in 100 countries. Millions of households enjoy family friendly television programming offered by cable's top-rated Hallmark Channel and fast-growing Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Hallmark's Crayola subsidiary inspires artistic creativity in children through Crayola® crayons and markers as well as other innovative art tools, crafting activities and creative toys. Privately held Hallmark is based in Kansas City, Mo., and continues to be led by members of the founding Hall family. Visit http://corporate.hallmark.com for more details. Connect at Hallmark.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.