New York (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, has released its schedule of author signings at Hay House’s “I Can Do It! New York 2013 Conference” happening October 26-27 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Balboa Press will host 12 free book signings throughout the weekend.
The following authors will be signing free copies of their book in the Balboa Press booth while supplies last:
Saturday, October 26
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Laurel Geise, “The Jesus Seeds”
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Yosipa, “Share My Soul”
- 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.: Genie Lee Perron, “Things I Wish my Mother had Said… (or maybe she did)”
- 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.: Debbie Seaton, “A Spiritual Budget”
- 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.: Michelle A.R. Hydeck, “Wings Up”
- 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.: Kathy Jean Stewart RN, BSN, “Mom’s Losing Her Memory I’m Losing My Mind!”
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.: Lani Kwon, MA, “The Creating CoPOWERment® Workbook”
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.: Patrizia Trani, “The Chosen One”
Sunday, October 27
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Jean Gerson-Greer, “All That Matters”
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: William Kennett, “Little Book of Destiny”
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. and 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.: Heidi Jane, “Intuition on Tap”
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. and 3:00 – 3:30 p.m.: Patrizia Trani, “The Chosen One”
Balboa Press will showcase new titles in their on-site book gallery. Additionally, Balboa Press will have staff on hand to offer information and answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, to those interested.
For more information, including admission costs, hours of operation, and speaker bio’s, visit: http://www.hayhouse.com/event_details.php?event_id=1916. For more information about self-publishing with Balboa Press, log onto http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, is a self-publishing company specializing in self-help books with a positive message. Offering a full suite of publishing, design and marketing services, we are committed to empowering more authors to publish books that will in turn help others and our planet Earth. As a division of Hay House, Balboa Press titles are monitored regularly by the parent company. Hay House is one of the fastest-growing self-help and transformational publishers in the world and hopes to find through Balboa Press new inspiring authors that display their potential to add to their catalog. For more information or to publish a book visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847. For the latest, follow @BalboaPress on Twitter.