“LockState is excited to debut the first and only Internet controlled keypad lock,” said LockState Director of Marketing, Rob Goff.
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) November 01, 2012
LockState, a leader in manufacturing innovative home security solutions, today announced the launch of the first Internet controlled keypad lock – the LockState Connect Remote-Lock. Unlike any other keyless Wi-Fi entry lock, this keypad lock quickly and easily replaces an existing deadbolt or lever to make any residence a Smart Home. Perfect for parents, kids, seniors, singles, vacation home or rental property owners, and tech enthusiasts, the keypad lock simply connects to a home owner’s existing Wi-Fi router with no additional software or computer equipment needed. Using remote control through their Wi-Fi connection, users can monitor and control this keypad lock from any location using a device with Web access, including a tablet or any mobile device – such as an iPhone, Android or Blackberry.
The LockState Connect Remote-Lock starts at $249. Visit http://www.remote-lock.com to pre-purchase for $199 for a limited time. In addition to being affordable, the new Internet controlled keypad lock provides users with several benefits:
- It’s the only keypad Wi-Fi residential lock available on the market – easy to use for seniors and kids.
- There is no distance limit. Home owners can check to see if a door is locked or unlocked, and if necessary, change the lock status from any location away from home using a Web connected device.
- Revoke access for any code at any time – providing extra security and peace of mind.
- Parents will appreciate receiving real-time text alerts on their mobile device or computer showing when their kids unlocked and entered the door.
- Temporary access codes can be given to friends, neighbors or service people who need to check a home while a user is on vacation or at work.
- For rental property owners, temporary access codes, which automatically expire, can be provided for guests.
- Scheduled access times and access history reports are available.
- Integrates with household devices such as thermostats, power plugs, cameras, motion sensors and more. Set up customized rules for multiple home appliances or home devices’ functionality (for example, lock door, turn on light, set temperature to 70).
“LockState is excited to debut the first and only Internet controlled keypad lock,” said LockState Director of Marketing, Rob Goff. “We created the LockState Connect Remote-Lock with families in mind and it’s very affordable, easy to install and use, while providing the highest level of security available. It’s perfect for parents and seniors as well as kids. It has multiple features which will benefit everyone, including vacation home and rental property owners, single women or men as well as tech enthusiasts,” concluded Goff.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.