100,000 of you came here today because you believe in democracy, freedom and change. I've come here to tell you that we hear you in the US
- Undersecretary Phillip J. Crowley
Paris, France (PRWEB) May 23, 2013
Tens of thousands of Iranians will gather outside Paris on June 22, 2013, to reject the mullahs’ “election” and call for the overthrow of the mullahs by the Iranian people and their resistance.
Referring to recent developments regarding the mullahs’ election, Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the president-elect of the Iranian Resistance, described the elimination of Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani as a candidate “in the clerical regime’s election masquerade” a “horrific rupture and extreme internal purge at the pinnacle of the mullahs’ regime.” She said, “The move will both shrink and fracture the regime’s power base, and aggravate as never before internal tension and discord, thus expediting the regime’s unraveling and overthrow.”
The Grand Annual Gathering sponsored by parliamentarian committees around the world will host numerous dignitaries to discuss Iran’s election charade and Iraq’s shameful treatment of the People’s Mojahedin of Iran (PMOI) at Camp Liberty, freedom-loving Iranians who oppose the mullah’s oppressive regime.
Among the speakers scheduled to date for the event are:
- General James Jones, National Security Advisor of President Obama (2009-10).
- Rudy Giuliani, Mayor of New York City (1994-2001), and U.S. presidential candidate.
- Newt Gingrich, Speaker of the House of Representatives (1995-99) and U.S. presidential candidate.
- Tom Ridge, U.S. Homeland Security Secretary (2003-05).
- Ingrid Betancourt, member of the Colombian Senate (1998-02) and presidential candidate
- Rita Sussmuch, President of German Bundestag (1988-98)
- Patrick Kennedy, Member of Congress (1995-2011)
- Michele Alliot-Marie, French Minister of Interior, of Foreign Affairs, of Defense, and of Justice (2002-10)
- Bill Richardson, Ambassador to the UN (1997-98) and U.S. presidential candidate
- John Bolton, Ambassador to the UN (2005-06)
- George William Casey, four star general of the U.S. Army, Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army, and Commanding General of the Multi-National Force-Iraq from 2004-07.
The NCRI was founded in 1981 in Tehran, Iran. Maryam Rajavi is the President-elect on the NCRI. Her term concludes upon the ratification of a new constitution in the Constitutional Assembly and the election of a new president of Iran.
More details on the Grand Annual Gathering is available at http://www.irangathering.com
Contact: Mr. Hossein Abedini