By providing this education they can help shippers of freight avoid costly errors, get the most of of their freight departments, and make the job of logistics a more efficient process.
Eagan, MN (PRWEB) March 26, 2014
On March 12, 2014, Cerasis Inc., a third party logistics company, presented to shippers a 60 minute webinar entitled, “Best Practices for Effective LTL Freight Management and Shipping.” There was a great turnout with over 250 logistics managers, supply chain officers, and those in the transportation world registering and attending the webinar.
Shippers of freight can download the LTL Freight Management presentation with notes and also view the webinar in its entirety by visiting the Cerasis website here.
Best Practices for Effective LTL Freight Management and Shipping Webinar
he 45 to 60 minute webinar on “Best Practices for LTL Freight Management and Shipping”, covered how to better manage the process and the costs associated with shipping via LTL by covering the following material:
- What is LTL Shipping (Less-Than-Truckload) and how did it Come About?
- The Benefits of Shipping via Less Than Truckload Freight
- What is and How To Determine LTL Freight Class
- The Factors Which Determine LTL Freight Rates
- Areas to Look at in Order to Save on LTL Freight Shipping
- Less Than Truckload Freight Shipping Tips for Improved Carrier Relations
- The Benefits of a Transportation Management System for Better LTL Freight Management
- Logistics Service Providers and How a Niche Focus on LTL Creates Better Logistics Outcomes
- Conclusion and wrap up
- Q&A Session
Cerasis feels that by providing this education they can help shippers of freight avoid costly errors, get the most of of their freight departments, and make the job of logistics a more efficient process.
Again, shippers can download the transcript and view the webinar by visiting the Cerasis website here.