(PRWEB) March 12, 2013
Get ready to grab those beer mugs and chug, because it’s almost time for St. Patrick’s Day 2013 in Las Vegas. There’s no need to be Irish in Sin City to celebrate St. Patrick’s day, so go dig through that closet and muster up something green to avoid the risk of getting pinched at a Las Vegas St. Patrick's Day party. Some people like it rough though, so in that case forget the green and just party for St. Patrick’s Day in Vegas. For those traveling to Las Vegas for St. Patrick’s Day weekend this year, Cheapo Vegas has the scoop on the best cheap places to drink, eat, and party in Vegas for Saint Patrick’s Day 2013. Here are the Cheapo Vegas top 5 picks for cheapest places to party in Las Vegas for St. Patrick’s Day 2013:
1. Rockhouse at the Venetian: Cheapos looking for some cheap Las Vegas brews for St. Patrick’s day 2013, hop on over to Rockhouse inside The Grand Canal Shoppes for St. Patrick’s Day deals in Vegas. Rockhouse will offer $5 draft beers and $5 Irish car bombs, 64 oz super beers for $20, and 80 oz beer guitars for $35 on March 17th, 2013. Casino Boy is going to go for the 80 ounce beer guitar, so please remind him of what happens because even though this may be a St. Patrick’s Day he’ll never forget, he'll definitely only remember it through the photos that end up on instagram. Those who don’t want beer or Irish car bombs can sip on a green frozen piña colada for $38. It may seem expensive, but it’s a Vegas deal for how much booze they include in this beverage.
2. Cabo Wabo Cantina at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino: Cabo Wabo Cantina restaurant on the Strip puts a Mexican twist to this Irish holiday with St. Patrick’s Day Las Vegas deals on food and drinks for March 17th, 2013. Especially suited for a spring break St. Patrick’s Day party in Vegas, Cabo Wabo Cantina is offering $4 green Waboritas, $5 tacos, $4 green beers, and $4 Cabo Wabo tequila shots. Plus, the DJ and Live music on March 17th will keep the St. Patty’s day fiesta going late into the night, so even those who want to pass out after all the cheap Vegas drinks will continue partying the night away.
3. Rhumbar at The Mirage: Starting at 3:00 pm on March 17th, Rhumbar will have a DJ for St. Patrick’s Day in Vegas, plus St. Patrick’s Day specials on drinks including: shots of Jameson Irish Whiskey or Bailey’s Irish Cream for $3, green beer for $4, Guinness and Black Tans for $5, and Irish Car Bombs for $6. All thos party animals who want Las Vegas hookah, Rhumbar is offering Vegas St. Patrick’s day deals on hookah in Las Vegas with their green flavors like spearmint, apple martini, Irish mint and more.
4. Public House at the Luxor: For those looking to party hard for St. Patrick’s Day 2013 in Las Vegas, the Luxor is offering St. Patrick’s Day deals on food and drinks that no Vegas Cheapo should miss. Celebrate St. Patty’s Day for cheap in Vegas with $5 shots of Jameson and $6 Irish Car Bombs all day, plus special deals on Blue Moon, Coors Light, and Guinness and typical Irish food like shepherd’s pie, corned beef and cabbage and more.
5. Crazy Horse III: Calling all the St. Patrick’s Day fellas! This Vegas gentlemen’s club is offering St. Patrick’s day specials like $5 Jameson shots before 12:00 am to make sure all those “gentlemen” out there are having an epic St. Patrick’s day party in Vegas. Casino Boy advice: check out all that Crazy Horse III has to offer with their drink specials, then go find some ladies guys...St. Patrick’s day parties make everyone friendlier...but it could just be all the beer.
This article was written by Ariel Abbott, Editor of CheapoVegas.com
CheapoVegas.com is the online authority for all things fun and exciting in Las Vegas... and cheap, too! Hotel promo codes, show packages and tour deals are just a few of the travel aides to be found on CheapoVegas.com.