Visiting must-see sights when heading to Puerto Plata is easy with a helpful list provided by Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club.
PUERTO PLATA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (PRWEB) November 23, 2015
Visiting must-see sights when heading to Puerto Plata is easy with a helpful list provided by Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. Known for its luxury resorts in exotic locales like the Dominican Republic, this lodging provider is an authority on vacation planning.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club recommends these Puerto Plata must-sees:
- Mount Isabel de Torres. Here visitors find a botanical garden, panoramic city vistas, local vendors and of course, the immense Christ statue. Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club recommends allotting plenty of time to take in this notable sight.
- Fort San Felipe. This historical landmark dates back to the 16th century. Tourists can check out one of Puerto Plata’s oldest surviving structures as well as the artifacts within the museum.
- Teleferico. Taking a ride in the Caribbean’s only cable car can be the highpoint of a Dominican Republic vacation according to Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. Just south of Puerto Plata, this attraction is located on a mountain called Isabel de Torres.
- Amber Museum. Take a tour through this treasure that houses an extensive collection of local amber. Known as a semiprecious jewel, Dominican amber has been described as some of the world’s most transparent. Those wanting to purchase genuine amber can do so here, as this attraction sells authentic pieces as well.
- Cabarete. Beach lovers can appreciate this charming seaside village that offers a relaxed vibe with hip accents. Kitesurfing and windsurfing are popular activities for the more adventurous traveler here, while the nightlife makes this a happening spot for anyone.
- Monkey Jungle. Travelers looking for that once in a lifetime experience can find it at the Monkey Jungle, explains Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. Zip line for five hours on seven lines above the beautiful valley, jungles and mountains found in this part of the Dominican Republic.
- The Damajagua Cascades. Few places compare to the tropical beauty seen here. Waterfalls and canyons are focal points that visitors can enjoy exploring and photographing.
Relaxing, partying and sightseeing can all be experienced in Puerto Plata. Whatever the goals are for planning a trip to the Dominican Republic, Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club helps visitors know where time is well spent. When travelers are looking for extraordinary luxury, they can depend on the options that are available through Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. The stunning resort in the Dominican Republic has become a second home to the members that anxiously await their visits each and every year as it offers them extraordinary chances to craft the perfect getaways with their loved ones. Ever committed to giving guests an unforgettable vacation experience, Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club continually adds new options for members, such as its new resort offerings in Mexico, that they are encouraged to take advantage of. To learn more about these exceptional vacation experiences with Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, visit http://www.lifestyleholidaysvc.com/
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club
Player Cofresi | 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
For information on the media release of this piece, contact Walter Halicki at (877) 390-1597 or visit http://JWMaxxSolutions.com.