Destin, FL (PRWEB) August 21, 2012
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, voted the #1 resort on Florida’s Emerald Coast, today announced their special “Bring Your Boyfriend to the Beach” package. Packed full of savings, fun and romance, this offer combines the perfect recipe for those looking for a fun-filled weekend getaway this fall.
Having reigned as the premier resort on Florida’s Emerald Coast for more than three decades, Sandestin knows a thing or two about creating the perfect romantic getaway. Here are the top 10 timely reasons why this luxury beach resort in Florida tops the list this season as one of the best places for couples:
1. Great Rates, Packed Full of Extras – September marks the beginning of the beautiful fall weather at Sandestin. Along with the beautiful weather brings the romance; the “Bring Your Boyfriend to the Beach” package includes:
Couples must go to http://www.Facebook.com/Sandestin and become a fan to unlock the special promotional booking code to receive this package. Package is valid September 7 – October 1 for Friday/Saturday arrivals and Sunday/Monday departures. See Sandestin’s Facebook page for full details.
2. The Perfect Plan – With the hustle and bustle of summer coming to an end, the fall season is the perfect opportunity to surprise a boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse or that special someone with a weekend trip to the beach to help celebrate and spend some much needed bonding time together before the busy holidays begin. With engagement season right around the corner, a spontaneous weekend trip may unlock the key to his/her heart.
“Sandestin offers so much for couples during the fall season,” said Robert Schamber, Vice President for Sandestin. “With an average temperature of 83 degrees, pristine beaches and beautiful sunsets, couples have a chance to finally break away from it all.”
3. V is for Value – Sandestin packs in value with a host of complimentary amenities including free rental of bicycles, canoes, kayaks, and tennis courts; free fitness center access; and resort-wide tram service.
4. Putting the Fun in Fall – Beyond the beautiful beaches, Sandestin features four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, a full-service, 113-slip marina with an array of water sports, a fleet of bicycles, an action-packed Baytowne Adventure zone features a Zipline, Ropes Course, Euro-Bungee, Rock Wall, Adventure Landing Playground and more. After a day of play, couples can even indulge in the Destin day spa featuring more than 50 professional services.
5. Dining, Shopping and Nightlife – The Village of Baytowne Wharf, an architecturally vibrant pedestrian village, is the heart and soul of the resort where couples can enjoy an eclectic mix of boutique shops, and an exciting array of eateries, restaurants, bars and nightlife.
6. Forget Football…We Think Not! – September also marks the beginning of football season. At Sandestin, the biggest decision will be which location to pick to watch the big game. Whether in the comfort of a luxurious room, restaurant or pub, the choices are endless. For example, in addition to several options throughout the resort, the Marina Bar & Grill, located on Sandestin’s bay front offers a big screen TV, special drink selections and casual dining options.
7. You Only Live Once – At least that is the motto of YOLO board founders who developed this fast growing sport fusing surfing with paddling. Perfect for any age and skill level, standup paddling offers a whole new point of view: from paddling to Jolee Island to sneaking up on blue crabs, to dropping in at a favorite surf break, the act of YOLO-ing or stand up paddling has evolved from its surfing roots to a far more extensive means to enjoy time on the water from a new perspective. Available at the Baytowne Marina.
8. Far From the Average Guestroom – With nearly 1,300 accommodations serving up views of the beach, bay, fairways and village, Sandestin offers a variety of options to fit the needs and desires of every couple.
9. Wine Down – With a cool wine bar, wonderful wine menus and award-winning wine events, Sandestin is the toast of the town for wine lovers. Pull up a chair and watch the sunset from a private balcony overlooking the ocean or venture out to The Village of Baytowne Wharf for a romantic evening at Lumpy’s Wine Bar, Marlin Grill, Bistro Bijoux or another restaurant for a night of memories that will last a lifetime.
10. Have a Ball – With four championship golf courses in the gates of Sandestin, there is something for everyone, including a private club experience at Burnt Pine where couples even have dining privileges the same day of play.
About Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort was named the No. 1 resort on Florida’s Emerald Coast. The resort invites guests to a world of 2,400 acres and 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,300 Destin vacation rentals, condominiums, villas, town homes and best in Destin hotel accommodations. A member of Visit South Walton, the resort features seven-plus miles of beaches and pristine bay front; four championship and resort golf courses; 15 tournament-caliber tennis courts; 19 swimming pools; a 113-slip marina; fitness center; and day spa and salon.
Guests and prospective guests are invited to download Sandestin’s App for iPhone and Android devices, or become a Facebook Fan or Twitter follower for the latest events and news.