MemoZy utilizes an intuitive set of gesture commands in combination with color-block organization.
Seoul, South Korea (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
MemoZy, from DesignPlusD, Inc., is a new, popular productivity utility for iOS devices that seeks to redefine users’ expectations of efficiency in organization.
DesignPlusD has recently announced that MemoZy will be available for free for a limited time only. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have yet to try the game-changing organizational app at no cost.
The new application offers a streamlined, elegant user interface that focuses on gesture commands rather than nested menus to make adding, altering, and prioritizing categories and items quick and easy. At the heart of MemoZy’s incredible efficiency is a desire to make mobile device organization more natural.
While some task organization applications use complex menus to achieve their goals, MemoZy utilizes an intuitive set of gesture commands in combination with color-block organization. This allows users to quickly and easily access their personal, work, school, or project information from the first screen.
MemoZy is equally appropriate for creating to-do lists, tracking events, planning project stages, and managing shopping lists. Its powerful feature set should allow users to streamline their organizational utilities by making other apps unnecessary.
MemoZy does so much and does it so well that it’s the only app many will need for organizing their lives. MemoZy also has integration capabilities which allow it to work in concert with other popular apps like Evernote, and it allows for easy sharing of lists and items via email. Additionally, users can print directly from the app.
DesignPlusD has revolutionized mobile organization software with their new app MemoZy, and there’s never been a better time to try it—because right now, MemoZy is free. It’s available now in the iTunes App Store.
- Add categories, sub categories, and individual items seamlessly with gesture commands
- Color coded sections make finding what you’re looking for nearly instantaneous
- Prioritize your items intuitively by dragging them up or down in the list
- Take notes, create schedules, organize tasks, and keep track of your to do lists all in one place
- Categories, sub categories, and items, the ability to highlight and cross out items
- Email your notes and lists with colleagues, friends, and family members
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- 30.4 MB