Helichrysum contains a high concentration of di-ketones, which are compounds containing two carbonyl groups, which assists greatly with inflammation and regeneration of cells. Thus allowing Helichrysum to heal wounds, scar tissue, and aged scar tissue.
Pahoa, HI (PRWEB) September 05, 2012
Miracle Botanicals, the leader in Reiki charged pure essential oils, is now offering Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil - which is known as one of the most powerfully medicinal oils in aromatherapy – for only $39.97.
Helichrysum italicum essential oil been shown to heal both physical and emotional wounds and scarring. The Helichrysum being offered by Miracle Botanicals is also known to stop bleeding very quickly when applied directly to an open wound.
To view/purchase pure Helichrysum Italicum essential oil at this deeply discounted price now, Click Here.
Helichrysum essential oil has been known as one of the most sacred oils of all time. The French synonym of helichrysum is Immortelle, which means everlasting, as it is used throughout Europe for many medicinal and healing purposes.
Helichrysum is known to open the heart and clear old emotional wounds and suffering.
Helichrysum is regarded as a sacred and spiritual oil due to its ability to assist an emotionally exhausted and debilitated mind, as it is a releaser of Chi throughout the mind and body. Thus allowing Helichrysum to help one release the deepest of repressed emotions, restoring love, freedom, and compassion to the eternal soul.
Helichrysum is extracted through steam distillation of the fresh flowers. The oil comes out to a deep orange-red color and it’s aroma is very woodsy, spicy, honey-like, and extremely strong. The Helichrysum plants can grow up to 2 feet tall and are brightly colored, daisy-like flowers.
Please note that there are many different types of Helichrysum flowers, however, only the Helichrysum italicum is used for aromatherapy purposes.
The Helichrysum Italicum Essential Oil being offered by Miracle Botanicals is Known for its Effectiveness in Healing the Following Conditions:
- Emotions: Helichrysum is made up of the chemical components of alcohols and esters, which help one to be calm and relaxed, thus being a very effective stress reliever. Helichrysum contains the highest amount of Neryl Acetate, a serotinum, which greatly helps with the assist of deep emotional work; encourages spirituality; opens the heart and clears old emotional wounds and suffering; clears mental exhaustion; restores love and compassions; connects the mind, body, and spirit.
- Skincare: Used to treat dermatitis, eczema, and inflammation. Helichrysum contains a high concentration of di-ketones, which are compounds containing two carbonyl groups, which assists greatly with inflammation and regeneration of cells. Thus allowing Helichrysum to heal wounds, scar tissue, and aged scar tissue.
- Physical: Helichrysum contains a compound called Hepatic, which detoxes the liver, allowing release of congestion, neutralized effects of nicotine and caffeine, and helps cure herpes. Helichrysum is also used for arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, and muscular aches and pains. One of the main components of Helichrysum is serotinum, which includes a high level of Neryl Acetate. Neryl Acetate gives the oil its anti-spasmodic properties, which allows muscle relaxing, as well as muscular knot releasing effects. Helichrysum also contains curcumenes, which are potent inflammates that help release inflammation as well as heavy metals throughout the body.
Helichrysum essential oil, applied to an open wound stop bleeding very quickly and encourages rapid healing. It’s also great for sunburned skin. Blend 2-5 drops per tsp of jojoba or other very emollient carrier oil and apply often.
- Spiritual: Releases deep and subtle emotional trauma, allowing patience and relaxation; Stimulates right side of the brain, increasing creativity; increases dream activity; when used in meditation, it encourages spirituality and personal growth.
- First Chakra: Represents Courage, Passion, and Loyalty. This chakra allows one to be grounded and connected to the Earth
- Second Chakra: Connects Spirituality and Sexuality; Promotes Creativity and Procreation
- Third Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra instills the ability to adapt to new situations and ideas, by enhancing inner strength
- Fifth Chakra: Calms and opens the heart; promotes love, compassion, and patience. Heals emotional wounds, especially sexually traumatic energies
- Physical Flower: Red, Orange, and Yellow
- Oil: Red, Orange, and Yellow
- Etheric: Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Red
Contraindications: Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Miracle Botanicals is the leading provider of Reiki charged pure essential oils that help people align with their Divine identity and return to their natural state of optimal health, abundance and well being. For more information, please visit http://www.miraclebotanicals.com.
The founder of Miracle Botanicals, Rev. Hope Johnson is devoted to being a clear channel for Divine inspiration and instruction. She is passionate about being a facilitator to expanding Consciousness here on the earth plane through her work and play. Her recorded spiritual insights can be found here: http://www.thewaytotheway.com