The State of Employee Engagement: A Year in Review.
Charlotte, N.C. (Vocus) December 17, 2009
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will host a webinar titled “The State of Employee Engagement: A Year in Review.” The free hour-long webinar will be broadcast on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Join Rod Wilkes, M.S., Morehead’s SVP, Consulting Services and Trevor Byrd, Ph.D., a Morehead Consultant, as they review the state of employee engagement in 2009 across multiple sectors within healthcare. Included in the review is a discussion on how the economic environment has affected engagement. They will explore how the workplace factors that drive engagement have shifted over the past three years. More importantly, they will focus on the drivers that have had a consistent influence over time—those factors organizations need to heed to improve engagement.
In this webcast, participants will learn:
- The state of employee engagement in 2009 and the impact of the economy
- Specific workplace factors that drove employee engagement in 2009
- How employee engagement levels have trended over the past three years
- What workplace factors consistently drive employee engagement, year after year
To register for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/registration/event114.html
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to make better decisions, build employee engagement, and drive the performance of critical outcomes, such as overall satisfaction, quality, and financial performance. This is accomplished by:
- targeting and focusing human capital initiatives
- prioritizing systemic change
- informing work unit interventions
- aligning employees with business strategies
Since 1979, Morehead’s approach has been supported by sound research and validated by experience. Clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.moreheadassociates.com.
800.849.2292 x 5515
# # #