Charlotte, NC (Vocus) November 19, 2009
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will host a webinar titled "How Physician Attitudes Impact Hospital Goals." The free hour-long webinar will be broadcast on Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Hospital-physician research commonly focuses on physician satisfaction and its relationship to hospital performance. Morehead's study moves beyond satisfaction to explore specific day-to-day workplace factors physicians encounter and how these impact operational efficiencies.
In this webinar, David Rowlee, Ph.D., Morehead's VP, Physician Research Services and Brad Morton, Morehead's Senior Vice President, Product Management present the survey findings, focusing on such factors as throughput, volume and patient satisfaction. They will explain how physicians' attitudes about these workplace factors stimulate or impede operational success.
In this webcast, participants will learn:
- How to use physician survey data to predict operational efficiency
- How to achieve operational efficiency goals by modifying physician attitudes and perceptions
- Which physician attitudes most impact different key outcomes, like throughput, volume and patient satisfaction
To register for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/registration/event111.html
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to make better decisions, build employee engagement, and drive the performance of critical outcomes, such as overall satisfaction, quality, and financial performance. This is accomplished by:
- targeting and focusing human capital initiatives
- prioritizing systemic change
- informing work unit interventions
- aligning employees with business strategies
Since 1979, Morehead's approach has been supported by sound research and validated by experience. Clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.moreheadassociates.com.
800.849.2292 x 5515