Ferndale, WA (Vocus) July 17, 2009
The National Practice Transition Network (NPTN), created by two veteran transition specialists with more than 25 years of combined experience in dental practice sales and appraisals, is the first membership-based, commission-free organization to offer such a menu of benefits to help protect dentists throughout their careers and beyond.
NPTN is an exclusive network that brings together people, resources and support systems to help members operate a thriving dental practice in its active years and to transition gracefully when the time is right. The network is also unique in that is has one low annual fee--no commissions.
This new company will potentially revolutionize the manner in which dental practice are transitioned.
NPTN is the first national dental practice transition team to offer a commission free sale of dental practices to its member clients. NPTN's business model, unlike that of its competitors, is a membership based one whereas its members pay an annual membership fee and receive a vast array of benefits including:
- An initial practice appraisal and comparison report to determine the current value and comparable cost to similar practices.
- Yearly updates of these appraisal and comparison reports.
- Unlimited associate recruitment and placement at no cost.
- The sale of the entire or portion of a dental practice without a commission.
- Protection of the practice value if faced with death or disability.
- Free drafting of legal documents including lease, associate and purchase agreements.
- Network events including educational courses, golf outings and gala dinner banquets.
- Exclusive discounts offered by Preferred Network Vendors including accountants, attorneys and dental labs.
- Unlimited access to a staff placement board.
- A network community board to communicate with peers.
For more information about NPTN, visit http://www.nptnetwork.com, email info(at)nptnetwork(dot)com or call 1-877-365-6786.
# # #