“Our goal is to create a party that will dazzle our guests. With everything we have planned this year, our guests will experience a different New Year’s Eve in a special way”, says Michael Karlan, owner of Professionals in the City.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) December 11, 2012
Professionals in the City, a DC organization of over 200,000 professionals, is announcing their New Years Eve Gala.
This New Years DC Gala attracts up to 3,000 people a year, and is more than just drinking and dancing. It includes many activities in separate rooms within one large space. “Our goal is to create a party that will dazzle our guests. With everything we have planned this year, our guests will experience a different New Year’s Eve in a special way”, says Michael Karlan, owner of Professionals in the City.
Tickets are being offered at a special introductory price of $139.00. There is a separate $99.00 option for this New Years DC party below, which includes an open bar, but does not include food. But purchase your tickets here now since prices will go up soon!
Some of the special DC New Years Eve activities include:
- The City of Love and Light: Here singles can enjoy speed dating, one of Professionals in the City's most popular activities.
- Latin Fusion Salsa Room: In this room couples can take Salsa lessons, and dance the night away at our gala.
- Kingdom of Spain Nightfall Ball: Celebrate New Year’s Eve in a true Ibiza, Pamplona, and Barcelona nightclub fashion.
- The New Years DC Bollywood Hills Underground Club: Here you can celebrate Bombay City and Bollywood with exotic Hindi, Punjabi, Ghazals and Bollywood Pop Songs. Learn Bollywood dances from a professional performer, and get a Henna tattoo.
- Australian “Oz” Rock: Come celebrate the Land Down Under’s rich history of rock with live band Lovebettie.
- Jamaica: Here you can ring in New Year’s Eve celebrating the Caribbean with Reggae music island vibes.
- The Japanese Karaoke Room: You can be the star as our geisha welcomes you to sample Origami and sing before your fellow revelers.
- Caricaturist: Pose for a caricaturist, who will humorously capture your likeness. You can take this home as a memento of your evening.
- On-Site Photographers: Photographers will help preserve memories of the night.
- DJ and Dancing: Dance to a combination of the latest contemporary hits and timeless classics played by some of the area's best DJs.
The DC New Years Eve gala runs from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. and includes all entertainment, food, and an open bar. They also offer a discounted 10:30 p.m. - 2 a.m. non-food option that includes the open bar.
From 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., their carving stations will serve black pepper crusted prime rib and deep fried turkey breast with accompanying sides. There will also be a made to order pasta station with a variety of pastas, sauces, and toppings to choose from. Look forward to a sundry of dips and chips and a Viennese dessert display as well.
Professionals in the City has more than 200,000 D.C. members and hosts more than 1,000 events each year. They are the largest social and networking organization in the country, and organize hundreds of great events each year to bring together professionals in the D.C. community to familiarize residents with all the excitement that the city has to offer.
The New Year’s Eve Passport to the World Gala promises to be the best party around this holiday season. Guests can enjoy the elegant fusion of the venue at this one-of-a-kind New Year’s Eve experience. Buy your tickets here