Currently, there are about 400 million activated android devices in the world. Built on an open source software platform, the operating system has to have competent, creative designers and programmers to create apps to enhance all of those devices.
Newark, New Jersey (PRWEB) October 05, 2012
NJIT Expert will talk about OS 4.1 Jellybean Android Development and will offer his insight into the expanding online android developer class. Tim Kellers teaches the online continuing professional education course at NJIT that focuses solely on developing applications for Android devices. Kellers who pioneered one of the first online iPhone app developments to be offered at a university, expanded his teaching a year ago to Android.
Kellers said, “Currently, there are about 400 million activated android devices in the world. Built on an open source software platform, the operating system has to have competent, creative designers and programmers to create apps to enhance all of those devices. The Android operating system is currently at 4.1 (Jellybean), but the interoperability of the operating system with its apps trails all the way down to the early 1.5 version release. Managing that expansion of code and functionality over that operating system spectrum and over 400 million devices requires a vast number of content providers. Content providers who are highly trained can become some of the most highly paid software developers in the world.”
The online OS Android Development class is highly successful. It’s offered six times a year, with a class size limited to 10 people, despite an increasing demand.
Join Tim Kellers at the Android Developer Information Session
Saturday, October 20, 2012
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Newark, NJ 07102
Campus Center Room B35
Information Session Attendees:
- Learn about the popular and sought out ONLINE Android Developer training class.
- Hear how entrepreneurs and the computing literate learn to design and implement software using the Android 2.2 (or higher) environment. As well as how to create and deploy Android applications on the software simulator and hardware devices.
- Listen to testimonials from past students that have had success since taking this course.
- Participate in a Q&A.
- Registration for this event automatically enters you into a drawing for a FREE Online OS Android Development Class worth $1,090! A random draw will take place at the Information Session. Winner must be present!
- Meet NJIT’s Expert Instructor in OS 4.1 Jellybean Android Development Tim Kellers
NJIT, New Jersey's science and technology university, enrolls more than 9,558 students pursuing bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in 120 programs. The university consists of six colleges: Newark College of Engineering, College of Architecture and Design, College of Science and Liberal Arts, School of Management, College of Computing Sciences and Albert Dorman Honors College. U.S. News & World Report's 2011 Annual Guide to America's Best Colleges ranked NJIT in the top tier of national research universities. NJIT is internationally recognized for being at the edge in knowledge in architecture, applied mathematics, wireless communications and networking, solar physics, advanced engineered particulate materials, nanotechnology, neural engineering and e-learning. Many courses and certificate programs, as well as graduate degrees, are available online through the Office of Continuing Professional Education.