With SnapHaven, we aimed to create a secure storage solution for the everyday photographer. The application’s easy to use interface and sharing tools make it the best option for people who want to keep their memories safe for a lifetime.
Past News ReleasesRSS
New York (Vocus) December 8, 2009
Swiss Data Group today announced the launch of SnapHaven, an online photo storage site that guarantees the safety and security of members’ precious memories for life.
SnapHaven makes Swiss Data Group’s robust quadruple-redundant archive available to the everyday snapshot photographer. Users can import photos quickly through the SnapHaven Easy Photo Uploader desktop application, access them online at any time, and easily share them with family and friends. For new members, the first 100 photos uploaded to SnapHaven are free.
- Sharing and organization: SnapHaven allows users to easily create albums, make prints, and share photos with friends and family.
- Lifetime guarantee: SnapHaven protects users with the only guarantee in the industry: double-your-money-back if photos are ever lost or damaged.
- Service continuity protection: SnapHaven partners with the Foundation for Data Permanence (FDP), a not-for-profit organization devoted to keeping online data safe forever. The FDP acts as a trust fund for data, ensuring that photos will be accessible even in the worst-case scenario that a participating company goes out of business.
- Easy pricing structure: Unlike other photo sites, SnapHaven has no minimum purchase requirements and no recurring subscription fees. It costs just three cents per picture for lifetime storage, and the first 100 photos uploaded are free. Members can also take advantage of the 10-Day Jump Starter Package, a special one-time offer allowing them to upload up to 10,000 photos for only $24.99.
- Archival-quality redundant storage: Each photo uploaded to SnapHaven is stored on an archival-quality system to ensure that no photo can ever be erased or overwritten, with three additional redundant backups in separate geographical locations, including a Swiss bank vault and an army bunker designed to withstand nuclear attack.
- Green technologies: All archive systems are powered by clean energies, and are 98% carbon free.
“Photos are the most important data we own. With SnapHaven, we aimed to create a secure storage solution for the everyday photographer,” said Mike Bevans, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist of Swiss Data Group. “The application’s easy to use interface and sharing tools make it the best option for people who want to keep their memories safe for a lifetime.”
For more information on SnapHaven, visit http://www.snaphaven.com .
SnapHaven offers the first secure solution for anyone who wants to save their digital memories for a lifetime. The latest offering of Swiss Data Group provides users with incredibly secure permanent storage and a double-your-money-back guarantee that ensures all uploaded photos will be available for life. SnapHaven is easy to use, with advanced sharing features and a selection of photo gift and print options.
About Swiss Data Group
Swiss Data Group sets a new standard for data storage. With an innovative archival infrastructure incorporating five separate levels of defense, Swiss Data Group is the only company capable of guaranteeing the safe storage of data for a lifetime. For more information visit http://www.swissdatagroup.com .