ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software has been updated and released with California’s latest low income exemption tax changes.
Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) January 18, 2016
The state of CA Employment Development Department has increased low income exemptions for year 2016. Developer's at Halfpricesoft.com have reviewed the changes and updated the new ezPaycheck payroll software to reflect these changes. Small to midsize business owners never have to worry about processing payroll deductions correctly when utilizing ezPaycheck’s latest version.
“ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software has been updated and released with California’s latest low income exemption tax changes,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
For a limited time, new business owners can own the combo version of ezPaycheck payroll software at a cost of only $109 for both the 2015 and 2016 versions.
ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
EzPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. New users can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
EzPayCheck’s many time- and money-saving features include:
- Updated for each state with 2016 tax tables for customer ease of use
- Offers free live chat and email customer support for software during trial period and after purchase
- Supports network access for 2-10 users
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Supports multiple differential pay rates such as: hourly, salary, night shift, by piece, by load, or by mileage rates for employees
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates federal withholding tax, social security, medicare tax and employer unemployment taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3
Priced at $89 per installation (per calendar year), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for small to mid-size business owners. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with a software that grows with the company can start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.