Modern yacht management has has become more complex with customers making greater demands and expecting even greater value. To remain competitive and deliver exceptional value, you need comprehensive, reliable solutions to effectively manage your fleet
Past News ReleasesRSS
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) November 20, 2012
Pelagic Fleet Management announced today the launch of Pelagic FM™, a complete yacht management software-as-a-service solution, enabling yacht charters, brokers or service and maintenance managers to more effectively manage and monitor their fleets, improve service delivery to their customers and increase operational efficiencies.
Pelagic Fleet Management sets itself apart from other yacht management solutions by combining capabilities to manage the service lifecycle and monitor key operational systems in real-time for improved response to out-of-norm systems parameters, avoiding excessive wear, possible damage and loss. Key capabilities include:
- Configurable service catalog
- Recurring services supporting contract management
- Task management with resource assignment and scheduling
- Service history and document storage
- Event & status driven email & SMS notifications and alerts
- Fully configurable and customizable
- Configurable parts catalog and installed parts inventory
- Engine/generator run time & hull pump activity
- Battery health monitoring
- Geo-localization and Geo-fencing
- Multiple user profiles providing different levels of access
- Support for both English and French, each user chooses their language
“Modern yacht management has has become more complex with customers making greater demands and expecting even greater value. To remain competitive and deliver exceptional value, you need comprehensive, reliable solutions to effectively manage your fleet.” said Daniel Avenel, President of Pelagic Fleet Management. “Pelagic FM™ provides the capabilities, reliability and scalability, enabling our customers to do just that.”
About Pelagic Fleet Management
Pelagic Fleet Management provides fleet management-as-a-service solutions. Charters, dealer and brokers or service and maintenance managers use Pelagic FM™ to rapidly and easily implement essential management and monitoring capabilities necessary to manage their fleets.
The company is initially launching Pelagic FM™ in the USA and France, with expansion into the rest of Europe planned for 2013.