Many engineering disciplines go into developing Photipherals’ camera accessories with a technological edge. The same care goes into making Photipherals' products with an eye for detail using quality materials. These featured products are made in the USA.
Gilbert, AZ (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
Photipherals' newly introduced Pho-Reel™ and Pho-Reel™ Plus camera straps provide outdoor, studio, travel or special event photographers more comfort and mobility than a camera sling or speed strap while offering options to create a personal or professional style. The patent pending shoulder camera strap system provides no-slip, hands-free mobility for a camera and additional equipment. Outdoor photographers have hours of comfort without neck pain and the ability to hike with a tripod, multiple cameras, lenses, filters and other camera gear without needing a camera bag.
- Pho-Reel™ & Pho-Reel Plus camera straps’ asymmetrical design and chest strap prevent annoying slips and fatigue by evenly distributing weight. Both straps have loops to mount accessory cases and the underside’s breathable webbing provides cushioning and wicking.
- The retractable vinyl-coated steel cable on a push-button reel securely locks the camera in place while being carried. The cable extends out to permit shooting “from the hip to eye” or quickly connecting into a tripod without needing to un-tether the camera.
- A unique custom-designed stainless-steel clip allows several methods to securely fasten the camera with quick connect and disconnect to the camera strap reel.
- Many ways to clip the strap to camera using: camera body strap lugs; custom base plate directly screwed into camera body or mounted with tripod base plate; or mount base plate onto lens ring with tripod plate. Mounting the plate (selected to work with your camera body) with a tripod plate makes for a quick tripod connection.
- Reel and plate designed with various carry options and adjustments prevents camera swing with the cable completely retracted.
- Pho-Reel Plus System Accessories: The system conveniently interconnects to make a double unit and is modular in design giving photographers versatility in carrying additional cameras, tripods, small camera bags, accessory cases, tarps, and protective gear.
- Straps’ standard color options are black or woodland green camouflage.
Many engineering disciplines go into developing Photipherals’ camera accessories with a technological edge. The same care goes into making Photipherals products with an eye for detail using quality materials. These featured products are made in the USA.
Pho-Reel™ and Pho-Reel™ Plus by Photipherals offers a truly unique combination of technology and handcrafted options. Photipherals offers personalized and professional branding options with embroidery and optional trims. The embroidered options on the camera strap permit 14 characters and spaces with nine color options and five font choices. Optional trims can go solo or be combined with embroidery for extra bling. Photipherals designers are open to special requests and will be more than happy to discuss individual needs and desires. There is an in-stock line of embroidered humorous phrases with set fonts and colors.
For unique, colorful handcrafted style both camera straps and the Photipherals tripod scabbard Pho-Pod come in nine different color combinations of applique. Due to the unique handcrafted nature of the applique selection, it is called limited edition. Most of the color combinations are gender neutral but some are definitely more feminine. The padded tripod case, designed as a “scabbard” accessory for Pho-Reel Plus also comes in optional matching color accents and appliques. It attaches to the Pho-Reel Plus offering a comfortable way to carry both camera and tripod “always at the ready.”
What is the philosophy behind Photipherals products? Rick Beitman, the company’s founder explained, “It’s about looking at what frustrates me and other photographers. When available camera accessories fail to solve a problem or do not offer the best capabilities possible for the investment, I want to design and create it myself.”
“Camera strap neck pain, camera swaying while I walk while trying to carry a tripod—plus bringing my dog along to enjoy the outdoors--led me to develop the Pho-Reel camera strap and Pho-Pod tripod case,” said Beitman. “Photography is so personal, so why not have a strap be more personal as well with a monogram, statement, trim or unique applique!"
About Photipherals, LLC
Photipherals, LLC designs, manufactures, and markets photographic peripheral equipment to meet the needs of digital photographers using interchangeable lens cameras to include DSLR and mirrorless cameras (MILC). The company develops unique and patented products that offer benefits in efficiency, ergonomics, power, weight, mobility, and convenience. The company’s founder has a strong love of both photography and design engineering.