Your health is the greatest blessing you can have... During our Power Body Weekend, we will teach you how to love yourself, eat for nutrition, break negative habits, learn positive self talk, and make peace with your body.
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) October 11, 2012
The Power Body Weekend, which provides an opportunity for women with a passion and desire for change to be able to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle, will be held in Toronto, Canada the weekend of October 19-21. Registration for the Power Body Weekend ends on Friday, October 12, 2012, at noon EST. To register for the event, please visit http://www.susansly.com/events/the-power-body-weekend/
"Your health is the greatest blessing you can have," says Susan Sly, who has appeared on Lifetime Television & ABC Family TV and is hosting the event. "When you are healthy, you are able to do all things with greater effectiveness. During our Power Body Weekend, we will teach you how to love yourself, eat for nutrition, break negative habits, learn positive self talk, and make peace with your body. If you are ready to transform, then you deserve to attend our workshop in October."
The Power Body Weekend will be covering some of the following topics:
- Learn about imbalances in your body vs. illness and what to do about them
- Become empowered to take responsibility as a health advocate and find collaborative health practitioners
- Advanced training about hormones – the key to vibrant health
- Explore sexuality in a safe, fun, and comfortable environment
- Discover the links between psychological ways of being and relationships
- Learn the Processes of Lasting Change and how to make them work for life intentions
In order to provide attendees with the greatest value, Susan Sly has surrounded herself with some of the top minds in the health and wellness industry to speak, like
- Camille Lawson, a Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist, Author, Trainer and Speaker. She is a published author on many subjects, including health, nutrition, and sexuality, and she has been on television speaking about nutrition and sexuality.
- Deborah Wright, a Registered Nurse, Certified Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor and a Certified Colon Hydrothereapist. She has competed in figure competitions and full marathons.
- Dr. Cara Flamer, a Family Physician who specializes in hormone optimization using natural hormones, as well as an understanding of the various levels of healing- physical, emotional, and energetic. Dr. Flamer is able to blend western medicine with various complementary modalities, including energy medicine, naturopathic medicine and mind-body connection.
To register for the Power Body Weekend before the registration ends on Friday, October 12 at Noon EST, please visit http://www.susansly.com/events/the-power-body-weekend/
About Susan Sly: Susan Sly is a renowned author, speaker and trainer with over 20 years of experience in the industry of health and nutrition. Susan has guest lectured at universities and colleges and has also appeared on both television and radio. She spent over a decade as a certified personal trainer and nutrition specialist working with athletes, celebrities and physicians to assist them in creating optimal health. Participants love Susan’s direct approach and her ability to inspire women to find the answers from within.