The life lessons that I learned from Nick about playing one point at a time, embracing the struggle, playing without fear, and learning to keep losses in perspective will have a positive influence on all aspects of my life.
Plantation, FL (PRWEB) May 24, 2013
Internationally recognized as one of the top developmental coaches and coaching educators in tennis for over 29 years, Coach Nick Saviano’s proven methodology has developed more than 50 ATP & WTA players, Grand Slam winners, World #1’s; Junior Wimbledon, US Open, French Open and Italian Open Champions, 25 USTA National Junior Champions, 8 Foreign National Junior Champions and more than 25 ITF Junior Champions, including Sunshine Cup, Orange Bowl and Eddie Herr winners - and boasts a 100% college placement for full-time students.
Coach Nick Saviano offers a world-class summer training program for a variety of levels and competitive backgrounds. Summer Training details:
- Coach-to-player ratio 1 to 4 or less; Never more than four players to a court
- Comprehensive Training: Four hours of tennis, SHPT-designed drills and match play, daily
- Personalized Training to meet the individual needs of each player: Tournament preparation; strategy, tactics, shot selection, pattern development and technical work as needed or requested
- Physical Training: Certified Athletic Trainer directs one hour per day of high-intensity physical training
- Private Lessons: Available upon request to supplement SHPT training
- Tuition: Full-days and half-days
- Private housing
One of Saviano's graduates wrote her college admission essay [to Notre Dame] about 'Mental Toughness' and is quoted as saying, "The life lessons that I learned from Nick about playing one point at a time, embracing the struggle, playing without fear, and learning to keep losses in perspective will have a positive influence on all aspects of my life."
Saviano High Performance Tennis…Where junior tennis players enjoy growth in rankings and maturity as they progress through the age divisions; where college-seeking players realize their goal of playing collegiate tennis while empowering learned self-belief; where collegiate players hone their individual skills for the betterment of their collective teams; where Tour-level players reach their career potential by completing their total player package.
More information available at SavianoTennis.com.