One of the most important skills for any creative entrepreneur and business owner to possess is the ability to communicate a message through clear and effective copy.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 09, 2016
One of the most important skills for any creative entrepreneur and business owner to possess is the ability to communicate a message through clear and effective copy. On the other side of the coin, poor copywriting has the potential to drive away business and potential clients, customers and partners.
To empower publishers and help them master the craft of writing headlines, Shweiki Media Printing Company has partnered with author and seasoned copywriter Debra Jason of The Write Direction to present a two-part webinar series on 12 pointers for creating great headlines that grab attention.
In this webinar, Jason covers the final six of twelve tips to help publishers create rock-solid headlines. The material discussed is taken from an excerpt from Chapter 18 of Jason's book, Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget.
Shweiki is pleased to announce that the webinar is now published and available on Shweiki's website and YouTube channel.
1. Promise Prospects Helpful/Useful Information: Using numbers in headlines works very well because readers are given a finite set of rules or tips to help them move forward.
2. Promise to Reveal a Secret: It is important to actually reveal the secret at the end. Publishers never want to disappoint their customers by not delivering on a promise. It's important to remember bad news travels faster than good news.
3. Offer Prospects Good News: The ninth tip is giving prospects good news because everyone likes to get good news as opposed to bad.
4. Target a Particular Type of Reader: Publishers should always know the audience they are targeting. The headline "Do You Aspire to Write Children's Books?" is specifically targeting authors who want to write in that genre.
5. Tie Into Current Events: People are interested in things that are relevant to them or relevant in the world today. The most well-known example of this are the official sponsorships of The Olympics. The official car, airline, beverage, etc. of The Olympics generates a lot of of traffic for the company because everyone is watching The Olympics.
6. Highlight Your Guarantee: The final tip for creating a great headline is highlighting a guarantee. For example, "Lose 10 Pounds in 1o Days or Your Money Back."
Shweiki Media’s mission has always been to help publishers improve by providing the most profitable, hassle-free printing experience possible. This includes guaranteeing the highest quality product, exceptional customer service, world-class communication, an on-time guarantee, and no surprises–whether printing magazines, postcards, flyers or anything else.
As a printer and publisher, Shweiki Media also believes that this hassle-free experience includes making their clients better. Utilizing relationships with industry experts, Shweiki Media strives to educate clients and help them thrive in the exciting world of publishing–while having lots of fun along the way!
For more great info from and about Shweiki Media, please check out our blog at shweiki.com/blog (and sign up for our free weekly expert webinars!), and subscribe to our Youtube Channel at youtube.com/shweikimedia. You can also follow us @ShweikiMedia and “like” us at Facebook.com/shweikimedia