I went to get my Endoscopic procedure and I was told I no longer had ulcers or gastritis
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 09, 2013
Siberian pine nut oil provides tips and guidance for those seeking a natural treatment for gastritis. Siberian Pine Nut Oil has been proven as a treatment for gastritis. Many studies have shown pine nut oil as a great all-natural treatment option which can reduce the symptoms of this stomach ailment. Gastritis is a common condition involving the swelling of the stomach lining; it can vary from mild to chronic depending on its severity.
Published reports attest to the high therapeutic effectiveness of various types of oils in the inflammatory processes, such as ulcer and gastritis. Siberian pine nut oil is distinguished from other well-known curative oils by its enriched content of healing elements. Siberian pine nut oil contains a large quantity of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including a significant quantity of fat-dissolving vitamins E and F – known for their high level of physiological and anti-acidic properties.
Clinical tests of Siberian pine nut oil have been conducted on patients at the Tomsk Scientific Research Institute of Balneotherapy and Physiotherapy. The studies aimed to demonstrate the healing effectiveness of a given remedy in both internal and external applications through sonic phonophoresis to determine the dynamics of subjective and objective indications, to study the influence of Siberian pine nut oil on the nutritional, secretory and excretive functions of the stomach and liver, to study its anti-oxidant properties, to work out the methodology of application to treatment and to determine its level of tolerance by patients under various prescribed methodologies.
Pine Nut Oil treatment were tested and studied on the following health related indications:
- People with erosive ulcers of the stomach and duodenum.
- People with cholecystitis and hepatocholecystitis.
- People with endogastritis or bulbitis.
- People with chronic pancreatitis.
- People with post-excision disorders on account of ulceration.
Pine Nut Oil treatment recommendations for ulcers and gastritis based on the condition at hand:
- Siberian pine nut oil is prescribed to be consumed 30 minutes to 1 hour before the intake of food over a period of 21–24 days. It is to be consumed in an unhurried swallow of 1 tablespoon at a time, three times a day. This is recommended for ulcerations located in the stomach or duodenum.
- Siberian pine nut oil is prescribed to be consumed 1 hour before the intake of food, diluted with milk (1:1), according to the method described above. This is recommended when ulceration is combined with chronic cholecystitis.
- Siberian pine nut oil is prescribed internally according to variant Nº 2 with the following prescription of Siberian pine nut oil phonophoresis. An ultrasound of the epigastrium is prescribed in a dosage of 0.2–0.6 Bt/cm2 in either pulse or continuous action over a period of 2–4 minutes, as well as of the paravertebral zone (intensity of 0.2 Bt/cm2 over a period of 2 minutes). Before the ultrasound the patient drinks 1 glass of boiled water. This is recommended when the ulceration is combined with chronic pancreatitis.
- In the case of post-excision disorders on account of ulceration, the treatment method may also be applied to patients operated on for cancer of the stomach.
A pine nut oil user, Regina Sprague, states, “I have taken the pine nut oil. I had 3 superficial stomach ulcers and gastritis. I took the pine nut oil, 2 tsp. 3x a day, without taking Nexum prescribed by the doctor. I went to get my Endoscopic procedure and I was told I no longer had ulcers or gastritis. I told the doctor what I was taking and he was amazed by the results.”
Siberian Pine uses an old technology to produce a product that is still just as useful in modern times. The pine nuts used to create their oil are harvested in the wild and gathered only in ecologically pure regions of the taiga. The oil is create from true Siberian pine trees and is pressed using the ancient cold pressing technology, just as it has been done throughout history.
For more information about Pine Nut Oil, inquiries or purchases visit http://www.pinenutoil.org, email info(at)PineNutOil(dot)org or call 248-218-0888.
About Siberian Pines:
The Siberian Pines Company has been a leading producer and supplier of Siberian pine nut oil since 2003. Siberian Pines produces high quality 100% cold-pressed pine nut oil and supplies it worldwide. They maintain the highest quality product and service by managing the process from the collection of Siberian pine nuts, to the production of the oil and delivering it to your front door.