CALGARY, ALBERTA (PRWEB) July 14, 2015
Solomon Natural Gas Services (formerly Ziff Energy), a division of HSB Solomon Associates LLC (Solomon), announced the release of its US and Canadian Gas & Oil Reserve Replacement report for 2014. The report analyzes publicly available data for the proven oil and natural gas replacement performance of the 30 largest public oil and natural gas producers in the US Lower 48 and Canada.
Oil reserves replacement is a new feature of the 2014 reserve replacement report. Results indicate more than 100 percent oil and gas reserve replacement has been achieved in both countries. The drop in oil prices over the second half of 2014 has led to reduced oil reserve additions for both the US Lower 48 and more significantly for Canada in 2014 compared to 2013. Figure 1 illustrates oil reserve replacement results (2013 vs 2014) for the US Lower 48 and Canada.
Other recent and widely read Solomon reports available for purchase include:
- Western Canada Natural Gas Production Outlook to 2022
- Impact of Low Oil Prices
- Gas for Power Generation to 2022
- North American Natural Gas Liquids Production Outlook to 2022
- North American LNG Exports to 2022
- North American Oil and Associated Gas
- Gas Price Differentials Forecast to 2022
- Henry Hub Gas Price Outlook to 2022
- Gas Production Outlook by Basin to 2022
- Growth of North America Natural Gas Demand to 2022
- Pipeline Capital Costs in North America
- Pipeline Repurposing
- Shale Gas Production Outlook by Play to 2022
- North American Gas Ultimate Potential Resource
- Gas Demand for the Oil Sands to 2022
- Canadian Gas Exports to 2020
- North American Natural Gas Storage
- Mexico Natural Gas Outlook to 2020
About Solomon Associates
HSB Solomon Associates LLC (Solomon) is the leading performance improvement company for the global energy industry. Solomon’s benchmarking and advisory solutions help customers across the energy value chain achieve operational excellence by increasing efficiency, reliability, and profitability. Solomon also provides forecasting and advice on the North American gas market. Solomon’s proprietary analytics uniquely transform data into insight for making better business decisions. Based in Dallas, TX USA, Solomon is part of The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company (HSB). Learn more at SolomonOnline.com.