Tahitian Noni Original not only meets the requirements, it exceeds them." Kelly Olsen
Provo, UT (Vocus) March 10, 2010
Tahitian Noni International (TNI) announced a new $250,000 Bioactive Beverage Challenge to all makers of superfruit juices in the network marketing industry. TNI believes that their Tahitian Noni® Original Bioactive Beverage™ is so unique that no other product in the industry will measure up to it.
Tahitian Noni® Original is the authentic bioactive beverage that has been used by millions of people around the world. Designed for adults, it’s packed with over 150 bioactive compounds-including 12 unique iridoids-that deliver a multiplicity of benefits to the human body.
Tahitian Noni International will pay $250,000 to any company in the network marketing industry that can prove its signature product has all of the following qualities:
- The product features at least 14 human clinical studies, and
- The plant ingredient has at least 52 scientifically validated patents, and
- The product has been validated as a world class adaptogen and contains 15mg of iridoids or more in each recommended serving, and
- The product contains bioactives from a validated medicinal plant that after processing and pasteurization remains stable for at least two years, and
- The company employs scientists who collectively have authored no fewer than 35 peer-reviewed publications about its signature products in scientific and medical journals, and
- The product adheres to the World Anti-Doping Code and has been approved and certified by an independent laboratory.
“We are supremely confident that no other network marketing product in the world comes close to the criteria listed above,” stated Kelly Olsen, founder and member of the Board of Directors of Tahitian Noni International. “Tahitian Noni Original not only meets the requirements, it exceeds them.”
The $250,000 Bioactive Beverage Challenge runs from March 1 – June 1, 2010. For a complete list of rules and conditions please go to http://www.tni.com/250K.
About the Company
Tahitian Noni International is a global, research-driven bioactive products company that was the first to introduce the health benefits of the noni plant—a bioactive-rich, adaptogenic plant, containing iridoid compounds—to the world outside of Tahiti. Tahitian Noni International is the leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of noni-based bioactive products including beverages, beauty, and weight loss lines. Headquartered in Provo, Utah, Tahitian Noni International has a presence in over 70 markets around the world, and is the worldwide leader in bioactive beverages.
# # #