TeraGanix, Inc Earns Green America’s Business Seal of Approval
Teraganix is honored with Green America's Business Seal of Approval, demonstrating their commitment to environmental sustainability and social justice.
Alto, TX (PRWEB) January 27, 2011
TeraGanix is proud to announce that it has been awarded the Green America Business Seal of Approval. The seal is presented to businesses that go beyond product and service quality to set the highest standards in environmental sustainability and social justice, and work to solve, rather than create, environmental and social problems.
To be considered for the Seal of Approval and earn a listing in the annual National Green Pages™, businesses complete a rigorous screening process to ensure they meet Green America’s standards for the environment, community and labor.
TeraGanix (formerly EM America) offers natural organic solutions to improve the environment for all life, including Effective Microorganisms® EM•1® and Bokashi composting. EM•1® Microbial Inoculants use beneficial microbes and soil organisms to encourage plant, human and animal health.
For more information about Teraganix and their commitment to sustainable business call 866.369.3678 or visit http://www.teraganix.com
- TeraGanix is now an Approved member of the Green Business Network, a distinguished and celebrated group of companies that use their products and services as a vehicle for social and environmental change.
- TeraGanix has been awarded the Green America Business Seal of Approval. In order to earn the seal, businesses complete a rigorous screening process to ensure they meet Green America’s standards for the environment, community and labor.
- The seal is presented to businesses that: Go beyond product and service quality to set the highest standards in environmental sustainability and social justice; Take significant action and work to solve, rather than create, environmental and social problems; Focus on using business as a tool for positive social change; Are "values-driven”; Are socially and environmentally responsible in the way they source, manufacture, and market products, as well as run their offices or factories; Are committed to innovative practices that benefit: 1) workers, 2) communities, 3) customers, and 4) the environment.
“We are proud to earn this coveted Seal of Approval,” said Patrick Smyth, CEO of TeraGanix, Inc. “It’s one of the most respected and recognized symbols in the green marketplace and a powerful way to set TeraGanix apart as a leader in its field.”
More on the Green Business Network:
- The Green Business Network (GBN) offers a vibrant community of over 4,000 environmentally and socially responsible businesses, the oldest and largest of its kind in the US.
- GBN is powered by Green America, a non-profit whose mission is to harness the economic power of consumers and businesses to create a more just and sustainable economy.
- More information on GBN can be found at http://www.greenbusinessnetwork.org and for more on the Seal of Approval, click on “Get the Seal.”
Teraganix Company Profile
- TeraGanix, Inc., formerly known as EM America, is a Texas corporation, specializing in the use of natural technologies for applications in personal health, agriculture (including livestock / poultry management and organic farming), wastewater treatment and solid waste management.
- TeraGanix Inc is the exclusive US distributor for Dr Higa’s original EM Technology® products including EM-X® Gold and EM•1® Effective Microorganisms.
- To learn more EM Technology, TeraGanix Inc. and their green initiatives, visit: http://www.TeraGanix.com