When visitors tour The New American Home, they will see Organized Living product used in wardrobe closets, a pantry, a linen closet and laundry room. What they will not see is basic wire shelving.
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) January 22, 2014
Organized Living will provide organizing solutions for several spaces in The New American Home; the official showcase house of the annual International Builders' Show produced and presented by the NAHB Leading Suppliers Council and Builder magazine.
"Storage and walk in closets rank as a top priority for home buyers,” explains Amanda LeBlanc, professional organizer for The Amandas and spokesperson for Organized Living. “The New American Home reflects and resolves such demands by providing adequate storage throughout the home, not just in closets. When visitors tour the home, they will see Organized Living product used in wardrobe closets, a pantry, a linen closet and laundry room. What they will not see is basic wire shelving. Instead, the home features solutions that buyers truly want like adjustable shelves, drawers and baskets to maximize space."
Cutting-edge energy efficiency, sustainability and a stunning contemporary style with transitional interior designs are the keywords for the 2014 edition of The New American Home and Organized Living spotlights them perfectly.
- The latest green building products and methods are factored into every aspect of the home’s design. Organized Living products are green and can contribute LEED points toward the home.
- Space efficiency. Shelves can be adjusted by home buyers around items being stored so there is no wasted space.
- The New American Home is “Open. Flexible. Functional. Gracious” and so is freedomRail. It features an open, simple design concept and installs directly onto the wall. It is flexible enough to use throughout the home.
- Organized Living products are a multi-generational storage solution. From ADA solutions to adjustable storage, Organized Living systems adapt easily to any generation’s storage needs.
- The home brings to life top trends for today’s homebuyer. And the most in demand is organization. Organized Living products are available in several colors to match other finishes already in the home.
Beginning on Tuesday, February 4, 2014, The New American Home will be open for free guided tours for registered attendees at the 2014 International Builders’ Show. Learn more at tnah.com.
For more information on Organized Living’s full family of products, attend the Organized Living press conference at 7:45 am on February 5 in booth C6940 at The International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas. Or, visit OrganizedLiving.com to learn more.
About Organized Living
Organized Living brings superior storage and organization to the world through strong products, strong people and strong brand, helping people organize their lives. From the closet to the kitchen to the garage, Organized Living offers high-quality, innovative storage and organization products that make everyday life easier and sells through professionally installing dealers, retailers and online retailers. http://www.OrganizedLiving.com.