With 80-plus customers, we must deal with change constantly, and Accellos now provides us with the flexibility we need to keep up with them.
Colorado Springs, CO (Vocus) April 16, 2010 –
Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, has released a case study of its customer Sulco Warehousing and Logistics. The case study illustrates how the third-party logistics provider is able to manage the diverse needs of more than 80 customers in multiple warehouses using Accellos’ third-party logistics software solution, Accellos One 3PL.
Among the study’s findings:
- Clerical needs were reduced by 50% for receipts and 75% for shipments for the “go-live” account through use of RF and EDI
- Direct labor time was reduced by 22% for receipts and 34% for picking/loading orders
- Shipping accuracy increased from 92% to 99.8% on movement of up to 650 tons (outbound on a busy day)
- Inventory accuracy increased from sub-90% to 99.5%
- Inventory control hours dropped by 85%
- Billing 80% of receivables with direct data transfer from Accellos to QuickBooks eliminated 10 hours per week of data entry
“With 80-plus customers, we must deal with change constantly, and Accellos now provides us with the flexibility we need to keep up with them,” said Sulco Vice President Tim Amalfa. “In fact, we are able to anticipate changes and put inventory tracking processes in place before our customers complete their own new initiatives. Equally important, we can operate more effectively and economically while we do it.”
The full case study can be read at http://www.accellos.com/sulco.
Accellos, headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a global provider of logistics, warehouse, third-party logistics, transportation and mobile fleet management software solutions. The company addresses the supply chain management and execution market with warehouse management systems for multiple environments, including transportation management software and in-field mobile resource management solutions. Accellos’ powerful supply chain execution solutions are easy to customize and implement, providing customers with more innovation for less investment. For more information, email info (at) accellos.com or visit http://www.accellos.com.