We’re delighted to receive this award. Research we’ve undertaken shows just how important CRM is in helping to reduce ‘profit leaks’, especially as these losses and missed opportunities are mostly avoidable.
Colchester, UK (PRWeb UK) July 6, 2010
Access, the midmarket software, consulting and solutions provider, has been named ‘CRM partner of the Year’ at the FrontRange Solutions Partner Awards dinner 2010. The award recognises Access’ ongoing success with FrontRange’s Goldmine CRM. On collecting the award, Access’ CRM Division Manager Greg Dennick said, “We’re delighted to receive this award. Research we’ve undertaken shows just how important CRM is in helping to reduce ‘profit leaks’, especially as these losses and missed opportunities are mostly avoidable.”
A recent survey carried out by Access showed 60% of participants believed that lost sales opportunities was a major cause of profit loss. “With good CRM you can greatly reduce the amount of lost sales leads,” continued Greg. “GoldMine gives you the tools to improve customer service, have a better understanding of your customer, and ensure enquiries are followed up in the right way by the right person.”
Understanding your most important customer relationships, the amount of time spent with clients, and the life-cycle of each cus¬tomer are some of the most important aspects of business. Repeat customers can help produce consistent revenue streams and reduce profit leaks. By using effective CRM, businesses can view customer relationships, maintain account and contact history, and manage daily activities.
Chris Bayne, managing director of Access Solutions Division, commented, “A lot of money is spent on acquiring new customers. For example, an organisation might calculate that every sales meeting a staff member attends costs approximately £3,000. Just one missed sales opportunity would therefore have significant cost implications, as well as the impact on turnover of the lost sale.”
“Not many organisations know what each lead costs to the business, but with marketing budgets limited and opportunities harder to come by, it’s important to make sure that every pound of spend counts. It also emphasises the importance of retaining existing customers as it’s much easier (and cheaper) to maintain an existing relationship than develop a new one,” said Chris.
FrontRange awarded Access ‘CRM Partner of the Year’ as they proved to have the highest license revenue of all, of which 56% was net new business. The award also recognises Access’ revenue generation, outstanding customer service and good practice in the use of GoldMine CRM. Access is one of the top 5 Goldmine resellers worldwide and a tier one CRM partner.
The profit leaks whitepaper can be downloaded from the Access website: http://www.theaccessgroup.com/downloads/info-guides/profitleaks.aspx
For further details on Access visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com or contact Matt Newman on 0845 345 3300. Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on twitter, http://www.twitter.com/theaccessgroup.
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 65 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of 10 offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2009 for ‘Green Software Provider of the Year’
- Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2009 for 'IT in Manufacturing', won by customer Renthal for its use of the Access Supply Chain solution
- Construction Computing Awards 2009, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year' and shortlisted for 'Environmental Product of the Year'
- Accountancy Age Award 2008 and 2009 for the best 'Mid-tier Software Package'
About FrontRange Solutions
FrontRange Solutions develops software and services that growing mid-size firms and distributed enterprises rely on every day to build great customer relationships and deliver high-quality customer service. The company applies a unique combination of innovation and automation with a standards-based approach to simplify core business processes, including: sales force management , Customer Service, IT service management, and PC lifecycle management. More than 150,000 organizations, including some of the world's best-known brands, use FrontRange offerings to quickly improve their interactions with external and internal clients and achieve better business results. For more information, call 01635 516700, visit http://www.frontrange.com or follow 'FrontRangeSols' on Twitter.
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
T: +44 (0) 1635 516700