The GoldMine solution will provide us with the tools to support our clients and distributors proficiently. We believe that GoldMine will support all our requirements and Access is best placed to customise the CRM package with our business systems.
Colchester, UK (PRWeb UK) August 25, 2010
Princess Yachts International, the manufacturer of luxury motor yachts, has chosen to implement the CRM solution, GoldMine Enterprise Edition, from Access. The consulting-led business and finance software provider won the contract against Microsoft Dynamics.
Plymouth-based Princess Yachts, which is celebrating its 45th anniversary this year, is one of the most respected names in the marine industry. It has global revenues in excess of £200m with exports accounting for around 90% of sales. The firm employees 1900 staff and it manufactures a range of luxury motor boats ranging from 42ft (13 metres) through to 130ft (40 metres). Princess Yachts recently won ‘Motor Boat of the Year 2010’ for sports cruisers over 45ft.
Anita Gruitt, business systems manager for Princess Yachts, commented, “Our standards are rigorous and uncompromising. We’re a low volume, high value business so every element of our product and service has to be impeccable – and we need the relevant systems in place to back this up.”
Anita and the team are looking to improve the service they provide clients and distributors. The 25-user system will be implemented within Princess Yachts’ sales and after-sales departments.
“Since 1965, Princess Yachts has grown on the foundations of its original core values - dedication to quality, alongside strength and integrity in both design and build,” said Anita. “And the same applies to the service we provide. Our distributors and clients rightly expect the best, and that’s exactly what we always aim to deliver. We add around 400 customers every year through our distributors, of which we have more than 60 all over the globe including Monaco, Jordon, Hong Kong, and Mauritius.
“We pride ourselves on our efficiency but we’re always looking to excel even further,” Anita continued. “The GoldMine solution will provide us with the tools to support our clients and distributors proficiently. We believe that GoldMine will support all our requirements and that Access is best placed to both customise and integrate the CRM package with our other business systems, including our bespoke master production software. We’re confident that Access will be able to make it a Princess Yachts solution, tailored to our individual requirements.”
GoldMine from FrontRange Solutions is a world leader in the development of powerful, business and CRM software. Over the last 10 years, Access has grown to become one of the largest GoldMine resellers in Europe, recently winning 'CRM Partner of the Year' at the FrontRange Solutions Partner Awards 2010.
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 75 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of 10 offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2009 for ‘Green Software Provider of the Year’
- Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2009 for 'IT in Manufacturing', won by customer Renthal for its use of the Access Supply Chain solution
- Construction Computing Awards 2009, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year' and shortlisted for 'Environmental Product of the Year'
- Accountancy Age Award 2008 and 2009 for the best 'Mid-tier Software Package'
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956