Our investment in SelectHR will help us to reduce the administrative side of managing staff and enable us to concentrate on motivating, inspiring and managing performance.
Colchester, UK (PRWeb UK) September 6, 2010
Access, the mid-market consulting, software and solutions provider announces today that Selwood Housing has chosen to implement SelectHR as its HR software solution. Selwood Housing joins a large number of housing associations currently using solutions from Access’ specialist HR and payroll division, Access Select.
Selwood Housing’s investment gives the organisation access to the very latest in HR software, including modules covering training and development, online recruitment and appraisal, and self-service for employees and managers. The latest version of SelectHR also provides the facility to record timesheets and flexitime, which was a central requirement for Selwood Housing in the first instance. The company’s 140 employees can now log their time and submit timesheets to their line manager for approval, before sending to payroll.
Ria Bristow, head of human resources and development at Selwood Housing, said, “We want our staff to think that Selwood Housing is a great place to work. Our investment in SelectHR will help us to reduce the administrative side of managing staff and enable us to concentrate on motivating, inspiring and managing performance. In choosing SelectHR we particularly liked the fact that as well as meeting all our current requirements, it also has the flexibility to adapt to meet our future needs.”
Dee Caporali, sales director at Access Select, said, “We’re delighted to welcome Selwood Housing on board as a client. We’ve been working with housing associations for the past 12 years and they form a large part of our not-for-profit client base. As such, we’re able to offer a product and service tailor-made for Selwood Housing’s individual requirements, as well as the added benefits of being able to network with similar organisations at our regular user group events.”
Selwood Housing is a social enterprise providing over 5,200 affordable homes for rent in Wiltshire and Somerset. It provides services to help people get the most out of living in their community. Last year Selwood Housing received a one star rating as a good place to work in the annual Best Companies Accreditation scheme.
For information on Selwood Housing please contact Rebecca O’Neil on 01225 715906 / 07766465414.
For more information on Access call 0845 345 3300 or visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com / http://www.selecthr.co.uk. Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on twitter, http://www.twitter.com/theaccessgroup.
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market; Access Select is the HR and payroll solutions arm of Access
- The consulting services are backed by more than 75 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of 10 offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2009 for ‘Green Software Provider of the Year’
- Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2009 for 'IT in Manufacturing', won by customer Renthal for its use of the Access Supply Chain solution
- Construction Computing Awards 2009, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year' and shortlisted for 'Environmental Product of the Year'
- Accountancy Age Award 2008 and 2009 for the best 'Mid-tier Software Package'
About Selwood Housing:
- Selwood Housing is a not-for-profit social housing provider that works to improve homes and communities
- Selwood Housing is a social enterprise and is the first housing association and the first organisation in Wiltshire to be awarded the Social Enterprise Mark
- We have over 5,000 homes for affordable rent in Wiltshire and Somerset and employ 150 staff from our office in Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- In our last Audit Commission inspection we were rated as good with promising prospects
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
T: +44 (0) 1227 780440
F: +44 (0) 1227 780447