Access best fitted our needs, mainly because they took the time to make sure their product was the right match for us and because of their software integration expertise.
Colchester, UK (PRWeb UK) June 23, 2010
Access, the mid-market consulting, software and solutions provider announces today that high street retailer The Entertainer has chosen to implement Access Dimensions as its head office finance solution. The high street toy shop operator joins a growing band of retailers who are choosing Access to drive efficiencies in their central finance function.
The UK’s largest independent toy retailer went to market in autumn last year looking for a complete business solution that offered everything from daily store sales recording to supplier payments and detailed financial analysis. The Access team demonstrated the full capabilities of Access Dimensions, which included an invoice-matching solution configured to The Entertainer’s specific requirements. Ashley Major, finance director for The Entertainer, said, “Access best fitted our needs, mainly because they took the time to make sure their product was the right match for us and because of their software integration expertise.”
The new business software will give The Entertainer useable financial management information with real-time reporting, matching of all stock purchase invoices, efficient payment of suppliers and automated bank reconciliations.
“Having Access Dimensions will allow us to spend more time monitoring and controlling our costs by eliminating manual processes,” continued Ashley.
“We’re delighted The Entertainer has chosen Access Dimensions as their retail head office solution,” said Alex Reeves, Access’ marketing director. “Our ability to work with retail clients and demonstrate a working solution as part of the sales process helps to inspire confidence, and ensure that any technical challenges can be overcome before project commencement.”
Alex continued, “Access offers retailers a flexible head office finance solution for customers with complex integration requirements. We work with a multitude of different EPOS and ecommerce providers rather than one vendor, allowing us to fully integrate our system to match each retailer’s specific needs.”
For further details on Access contact Matt Newman on 0845 345 3300. Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on twitter, http://www.twitter.com/theaccessgroup.
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market.
- The consulting services are backed by more than 65 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of 10 offices in the UK and Ireland.
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation.
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2009, Green Software Provider of the Year Award
- Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2009 for 'IT in Manufacturing', won by customer Renthal for its use of the Access Supply Chain solution
- Construction Computing Awards 2009, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year' and shortlisted for 'Environmental Product of the Year'
- Accountancy Age Award 2008 and 2009 for the best 'Mid-tier Software Package'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Award 2008, for the second year running, in the category of best 'Mid-Range Software'
Media information for Access:
Head of Group PR
T: 01206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: 01206 322956
T: 01206 322575