Singapore (Vocus) May 25, 2010
Accor Singapore including Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay and ibis Singapore on Bencoolen has launched a new promotion this week - 'Great Singapore Sale'. This promotion offers extra value to both leisure and business travelers. Book one night or more on 'Great Singapore Sale' promotion and enjoy a free city tour, free buffet breakfast, free Internet access and discounted attraction tickets to Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer, Zoo etc.
The room rate starts from as low as SGD173++ per night with savings of up to SGD140 included. Every confirmed booking will automatically be entitled to the weekly lucky draw to win a 3-night Balinese Retreat at the new 5-star Pullman Bali Legian Nirvana resort. There will be a total of 10 winners. The sale period starts from now until 28 July 2010 and is applicable for stays from now to 30 November 2010.
Accor's Great Singapore Sale Promotion includes:
- One night stay at your choice of hotels
(A) Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore - Deluxe Room from SGD204++ (from USD148++), free hotel airport shuttle provided
(B) Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay - Superior Room from SGD238 ++ (from USD173++), located in the heart of Entertainment and Business district
(C) ibis Singapore on Bencoolen - Standard Room from SGD 173++ (from USD126++), located in the City Centre area
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 24hr unlimited Internet access
- One-day hop-on hop-off city tour
- Exclusive discounted attraction tickets to Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Flyer, Captain Explorer DUKw Tour, Bum Boat Ride, Night Safari, Jurong Bird Park
- Entry to the weekly lucky draw for a 3-night Bali Getaway for two at the Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana
This offer is valid for stays from now to 30 November 2010. To take advantage of this offer, visit and book online at "http://www.accorhotels.com/promo-singapore" before 28 July 2010.
Terms and Conditions apply. Promotion offer is subject to room availability and may not be available during hotel's peak periods. Price shown may differ due to daily currency exchange rate.
Accor, a major global group and the European leader in hotels, as well as the global leader in services to corporate clients and public institutions, operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees. It offers to its clients over 40years of expertise in two core businesses:
- Hotels, with the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Adagio, ibis, all seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1, hotelF1 and Motel 6 brands, representing 4,000 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms in 90 countries, as well as strategically related activities, Accor Thalassa, Lenôtre, CWL.
- Services, with 32 million people in 40 countries benefiting from Accor Services products in employee and constituent benefits, rewards and incentives, and expense management.