ezPaycheck has always had highly flexible options for setting up deductions and other payroll factors that fit the needs of our customers.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 16, 2012
Churches, non-profits and small businesses that need special payroll tax options can look to ezPaycheck payroll software. Payroll software provider Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) recently updated ezPaycheck software and users more controls on paycheck processing. The updates of the new edition include:
- More flexible tax options set up to support unique tax deduction needs
- New Form 941 (Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Form)
- New custom tax withholding feature to handle deductions and taxes unique to their state and local area, including California’s State Disability Insurance tax.
“ezPaycheck has always had highly flexible options for setting up deductions and other payroll factors that fit the needs of our customers,” said Halfpricesoft.com’s founder Dr. Ge. “But a portion of our customers have unique tax and deduction circumstances that were difficult to manage with previous editions of ezPaycheck. The new features added to the 2012 edition meet those needs while maintaining the ease of use that ezPaycheck customers have come to love.”
EzPaycheck payroll software is also designed to be extremely easy to use. The graphical interface and payroll features are so intuitive that users can start automating payroll processes within minutes of installation, even if they don’t have computer or accounting experience. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
Other features make ezPaycheck software as one of the best payroll tax solution for restaurants include:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface — Even users without an accounting or computer background can start running payroll as soon as installation is complete
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top formats for check printing
- Print Form 940 (Employer Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return)
- Print Form 941 (Employer Quarterly Federal Tax Return)
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Flexible controls for tax deductions and tax set-up ideal for churches and non-profit organizations
- Robust payroll report and export options
- Auto-fill data feature speeds up payroll tasks by remembering dates and other data from previous payroll periods and automatically updating them
- Employee list export feature simplifies using ezPaycheck data with other software, such as ezW2 from Halfpricesoft.com
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. Designed with small business users’ need in mind, ezPaycheck is easy-to-use and affordable for any business and organization. To start the free test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.