ezPaycheck has always had highly flexible options for setting up deductions and other payroll factors that fit the needs of our customers.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 29, 2011
Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) recently released the new 2012 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software for small businesses and non-profit organizations. The updates of the new ezPaycheck 2012 edition include:
- the latest tax changes on the federal and state tax tables
- the new W2 and W3 forms for Year 2012 tax season
- the improved user interface with the form level help buttons
This affordable, super-simple, custom streamlined payroll and tax software - available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp - is ideal for non-profits and businesses with unique tax situations. Churches and other religious organizations, who don’t deduct FICA taxes for clergy members, will find these new control features particularly appealing.
“ezPaycheck has always had highly flexible options for setting up deductions and other payroll factors that fit the needs of our customers,” said Halfpricesoft.com’s founder Dr. Ge. “The new features added to the 2011 edition are based on customers’ requests while maintaining the ease of use that ezPaycheck customers have come to love.”
ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. Despite its simplicity and ease of use, users should not mistakenly think ezPaycheck payroll software is short on features. ezPaycheck payroll system is packed with all the features a small business needs to run payroll accounting jobs quickly and easily, including:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Priced to be affordable for any size business, ezPaycheck 2012 is available for just $89 for new users or $59 for current customers of ezPaycheck 2011. For a limited time, a combo pack that includes both the 2011 and 2012 editions is available for just $90, so new customers can take advantage of ezPaycheck’s time-saving features for year-end payroll activities and be prepared for automating payroll in 2012.
To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp for more details.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.