ezPaycheck lets managers and business owners spend as little time as possible on running payroll, so they can focus on the income-earning aspects of their business.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 20, 2012
Small business payroll software provider Halfpricesoft.com launched the 2012 edition of ezPaycheck software. Designed with non-accountant business owners and managers in mind, the new ezPaycheck Payroll and Check Printing Software is released to help small businesses and accountants to handle the latest tax changes easily and smoothly.
The Temporary Payroll Tax Cut Continuation Act of 2011 temporarily extends the two percentage point payroll tax cut for employees, continuing the reduction of their Social Security tax withholding rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent of wages paid through Feb. 29, 2012. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. The social security wage base limit is $110,100.
The IRS asks that employers should implement the new payroll tax rate as soon as possible in 2012 but not later than Jan. 31, 2012.
EzPaycheck payroll system is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. New user can download this payroll software from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and try it free for 30 days, with no registration, no obligation and totally risk free.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Available for just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005.
"In a down economy, companies need to streamline and increase efficiency, so they can be more productive with every minute and every dollar," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "ezPaycheck lets managers and business owners spend as little time as possible on running payroll, so they can focus on the income-earning aspects of their business. We don't feel it's appropriate to potentially put that efficiency out of the reach of some customers by raising the price at this time."
To learn more about ezPaycheck payroll tax solution, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1009 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.