Our top three executives spent a collective 100 plus years in credit management roles and their combined input served as the blueprint for designing the Dashboard.
Great Neck, NY (PRWEB) September 21, 2010
Accounts Receivable Management Solutions (ARMS) has announced the launch of its Credit Intelligence Dashboard, a web-based “Credit Manager’s Toolbox” from which users can manage their entire accounts receivable portfolio and immediately identify their highest risk customers through dynamic filtering against our national database. Commenting on the launch, Lawrence Sarf, CEO of Information Clearinghouse, said, “Our top three executives spent a collective 100 plus years in credit management roles and their combined input served as the blueprint for designing the Dashboard. We have selectively demoed the beta site with a number of current credit executives, and the reaction has been universally positive, leading us to take the test site live and now available to all users.”
Key features include:
- Portfolio-driven interface enabling users to manage their customers based on payment trends, delinquency bulletin listings and other key criteria.
- Customize and export excel-based credit intelligence reports relative to users’ personal ARMS portfolio and other filtering criteria.
- Our Most Frequently Viewed Company Report, which helps users stay ahead of the curve by identifying those companies demanding the most attention from peers.
- Portfolio-driven electronic alerts on actionable derogatory information.
- Advanced search features allowing users to query our comprehensive database and customize filtered results.
The Credit Intelligence Dashboard supplements our extensive ARMS database, which consists of thousands of company profiles operating in a wide range of industry segments, from larger retailers/wholesalers such as Sears, Sysco, Best Buy, Winn Dixie and SUPERVALU to small, privately-held regional players. Company profiles include a business description, banking information, current and historically trended vendor experience, and public abstract data. Also included in the ARMS service is access to our proprietary foodservice credit scoring model, which provides a financially oriented risk evaluation of over 90 major privately-held foodservice distributors.
Information Clearinghouse, Inc. is the parent company of F&D Reports (http://www.fdreports.com) and Creditntell (http://www.creditntell.com), which are recognized as the premiere financial consulting services with respect to nearly 20 retail channels of distribution. To learn more about these exciting new enhancements or to request more information on ARMS, contact Lori Ziegler (loriz(at)fdreports(dot)com / 800.789.0123 ext. 148) or visit http://www.fdarms.com and request a trial password.
# # #