Our time tracking application is a great addition to any reseller's portfolio of software
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) September 24, 2014
AccountSight, one of the easiest and affordable time tracking and billing online applications, today announced its global Partner Program to allow VAR’s, resellers, ISP’s, web designers and consultants to resell AccountSight’s web-based software as a service (SaaS). Moreover, as an incentive for potential partners, AccountSight is providing their time tracking and billing software to them to use internally as well as a generous recurring commission quick start bonus to qualified applicants.
“We recently made a major, permanent shift in our go-to-market strategy and have setup a highly competitive partner program,” said Anita Bist, VP, Partner Program at AccountSight. "Our time tracking application is a great addition to any reseller's portfolio of software as it adds convenience and saves them both time and money."
To ensure our partners’ success, the AccountSight Partner Program includes the following elements:
- Sales leads. Pre-qualified sales leads.
- Deal registration. Increased pre-sale discounts and protected accounts.
- Technical support for partners.
- Product and market training--to help get partners selling quickly
- Free software access--for internal and employee use.
- Joint promotions and easy to follow MDF participation.
- Sales tools--success stories, presentations, sales sheets and reviews.
- Levels—Authorized, Gold and Platinum levels--all resellers start at gold for the first six months.
- Commissions are paid throughout the entire duration of a client’s subscription.
AccountSight is unique within the crowded time tracking and billing category because of its intuitive user interface, ease of use, productivity features and affordable price. It also has integrations with QuickBooks and PayPal for greater convenience. AccountSight is a good add-on for resellers looking to add time tracking and billing software at a lower price point to capture customers who are price sensitive.
For more information about the program or to apply, visit http://reseller.accountsight.com, or contact Anita Bist, VP of the Partner Program, at (408) 520-9046 or via email at partners(at)AccountSight(dot)com.
AccountSight Key Features:
- Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
- Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
- Convenient reimbursement management and accounts reconciliation.
- Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
- QuickBooks integration with time tracking and invoicing features.
- PayPal integration with invoices reconciles accounts receivables automatically.
- Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
- Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
- Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how it can help your company save time and money and increase employee productivity. No credit card needed. Try now at http://www.accountsight.com.
AccountSight is a leading global provider for time tracking and billing software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability. It is used by VMware and the Department of Defense as well as smaller companies and freelancers. The many customer benefits and user-friendly experience make AccountSight unique.