Mc Lean, VA (Vocus) November 9, 2010
Corcentric, a leading provider of Accounts Payable automation solutions, today announced a new live Webinar: Changing the Face of Accounts Payable Through E-invoicing and Cloud AP Automation. The one-hour Webinar, which is part of a series of educational Webinars about AP automation and workflow technology, will take place on Thursday, November 18th at 2:00 PM EST.
Rob DeVincent, Vice President of Product Marketing for Corcentric, is the Webinar’s featured speaker. He will discuss the following topics, which will show how implementing Cloud- Architected AP Automation Solutions and e-invoicing can help companies:
- Speed up invoice visibility and the approval process by receiving invoices electronically and eliminating paper
- Implement a cost-effective way for your organization to quickly automate AP processes
- Take advantage of automated invoice matching using Straight Through Processing technology
- Dramatically reduce invoice processing turnaround time to take advantage of trade discounts, avoid late payment fees, and manage case flow
- Eliminate supplier barriers to increase submission of invoices electronically
This session is designed for professionals who are motivated to implement proven AP technologies with lower costs, faster installation, ease of use, and most importantly, positive return on investment in less than a year. Attendees would include:
- VP of Finance/Controller
- Director of Accounting
- Managers/Supervisors of Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Accounting
- Anyone with an interest in learning how to save money in Accounts Payable
AP automation is a critical topic as companies explore practices which can lead to sustainable competitiveness that will help them reduce costs and improve processes. According to Aberdeen Group, an end-to-end solution that incorporates invoice imaging and workflow automation offers up to a 90% reduction of costs. This results in stronger internal controls, and the overall streamlining of the AP invoice review and approval process.
For additional information and to register for the Webinar, please click here.
Corcentric is a leading provider of financial process automation solutions, specializing in accounts payable automation. By creating a paperless conduit between Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and suppliers, Corcentric allows companies to immediately manage 100% of their invoices electronically. Our cloud-based (SaaS) architecture allows for solutions to be configured in days rather than months for rapid return on investment.
Corcentric was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices in Cherry Hill, NJ; Oakbrook Terrace, IL; Coral Springs, FL; and Saddlebrook, NJ. More than 3,000 companies rely on Corcentric solutions to automate their business commerce needs.
For more information on Corcentric, call 630.925.7677 or visit http://www.corcentric.com.
# # #