The videos on our website give us the ability to communicate detailed information efficiently to our patients.
Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) September 08, 2011
Being the premiere fertility specialist in Park Slope doesn't mean you don't need to worry about search engine optimization (SEO). New customers need to be able to find your business easily among thousands of competitors. As a small business in Park Slope, Brooklyn, here's what Garden Acupuncture does to keep their schedule booked. These simple steps will help your business too!
1. Keep your website updated. A clean, modern look and current information shows prospective patients you are professional, informed and organized.
2. Use common keywords and phrases. The more popular your keywords are, the more likely your information is to show up higher on search engine rankings.
3. Your website should include links to other relevant websites. Exchanging links with other reputable businesses creates more access to your information. More connections means more business. But don't go overboard. Too many links make it confusing for the reader.
4. Make sure your website is visually stimulating. Video capabilities give new viewers a fast and interesting introduction to your business. In fact, websites with video keep customers on your site for approximately 6 minutes; in comparison to text only websites, which hold customers attention for less than 1 minute.
5. Make sure your company is integrated into the social media circuit. With every person owning a smart phone and the days of mobile apps people want quick and easy access to absorb their information. Get your business associated with Facebook, Twitter, start a Blog, create a Citysearch page, and don't forget about the power of YouTube.
The two owners of Garden Acupuncture have just launched their new website with video capability. They are currently creating proprietary videos for their website ranging from demonstrations to how to incorporate Traditional Chinese Medicine into your daily life.
Garden Acupuncture is located in Park Slope, Brooklyn next to the Food Co-Op.
790A Union Street (between 6/7th Ave)
Specializing in fertility medicine and pain resolution using acupuncture, Chinese herbal therapy and nutritional counseling.
# # #