Each component of the self-adjusting mattress, known as the Natural Form Sleep System, can be removed and replaced individually, including a washable mattress cover that can be unzipped for easy cleaning.
(PRWEB) April 15, 2010
Mattress manufacturer and distributor Natural Form, the firm behind patented self-adjusting mattress technology, is now offering mattresses that are replaceable by component, which means the beds can last a lifetime.
It doesn’t take a good night’s sleep to know that getting proper sleep attributes to optimal health and well-being. And with the National Sleep Foundation Sleep in America poll reporting that 74 percent of American adults experience a sleeping problem a few nights a week or more, Natural Form experts suggest that a good air mattress may be the answer.
Because every person sleeps differently, Natural Form’s self-adjusting mattress has been specially designed to fit personal needs. Each component of the self-adjusting air mattress, known as the Natural Form Sleep System, can be removed and replaced individually, including a washable mattress cover that can be unzipped for easy cleaning.
The easily replaceable components of the 10-inch thick, adjustable bed include:
- Patented air valves – This unique element of the self-adjusting mattress provides full-body support via independent air cylinders that reduce pressure on your entire body while keeping you cool during summer nights and warm in the winter.
- Wool cover – This 100% hypoallergenic and hygienic wool cover is made with all-natural virgin New Zealand wool, which regulates body temperature by pulling moisture away from your skin.
- Foam topper – This three-inch, odorless, ultra-comfort foam has high-scoring bounce test results and will not dry up over time, ensuring a longer life for the product. It is an environmentally friendly topper, allergen-free, and made with an exclusive patented Variable Pressure Foaming process to eliminate fluctuations in the foam.
- Comfort control dial – Easily adjust the amount of air passing through the patented valves on your side of the mattress for the desired level of softness or firmness every night.
- Foam side rails – The solid foam side rails of the Natural Form mattress are a sturdy, super-dense perimeter encasement around the independent air cylinders. They ensure years of maximum side support.
Each quality component of the self-adjusting mattress is built to last and can be manufactured in all standard and custom sizes. The Natural Form mattress comes with a solid pine wooden foundation upon request.
Natural Form beds are made with the finest, most durable components available, making the 20-year warranty for the self-adjusting mattress possible. This warranty is one of the longest in the industry, and it guarantees years of comfortable, restful sleep.
For additional information or any questions about the Natural Form Sleep System, write to David Tilley at david "at" naturalform "dot" "com," visit http://www.naturalform.com or call 1-888-524-0985.
About WCW, Inc.
WCW Inc., based in Hoosick Falls, NY, is a world leader in developing and manufacturing pressure relieving medical, hospitality and consumer sleep systems. Holder of 13 patents, The company's NaturalForm Sleep System is used by Hilton Garden Inn Hotels, sleep clinics, professional athletes, and by thousands of individuals looking for the optimum night’s sleep. WCW’s products have been highlighted in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Today Show, Extreme Home Makeover, and more. For more information about NaturalForm’s mattresses visit http://www.naturalform.com or call 1-888-524-0985.
# # #