(PRWEB) January 24, 2008
WHO: AdMedia Partners, an independent merger and acquisition firm
WHAT: AlwaysOn OnMedia - a two-and-a-half day executive event featuring technology CEO's from Silicon Valley leading presentations and high-level debates with the global advertising and media establishment, about disrupting user behavior and creating new opportunities in the marketing, branding, advertising, and public relations industries. At OnMedia, editors will honor the OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies. Fifty of the top CEO's from the OnMedia 100 will present their market strategies to a panel of industry experts in a "CEO Showcase."
WHEN: January 28 - 30, 2008
WHERE: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, New York City
AdMedia Partners is a sponsor of OnMedia NYC, where cutting-edge technology CEOs from the back streets of Silicon Valley meet the global advertising and media establishment.
About AdMedia Partners
Founded in 1990, AdMedia Partners provides M&A advisory services for digital and traditional media, marketing and information businesses. The firm has completed more than 150 M&A deals worth over $5 billion since 1999.
Select recent Interactive and Internet Marketing transactions completed by AdMedia Partners include:
- Representing Refinery, an interactive marketing solutions agency, in its acquisition by WPP's G2 Worldwide.
- Representing Ignite Health, a leading interactive healthcare marketing agency, in its acquisition by inVentiv Health.
- Representing Spannerworks, a leading U.K. search engine marketing agency, in its acquisition by iCrossing.
- Representing New Media Strategies, a leading online word-of-mouth marketing agency, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
- Representing Genex, an interactive marketing services firm that specializes in online customer relationship marketing, in its acquisition by Meredith Corporation.
- Representing Medical Broadcasting Company, one of the largest independent interactive healthcare agencies, in its acquisition by Digitas Inc.
- Representing Bridge Worldwide, an interactive relationship marketing agency, in its acquisition by Wunderman, a unit of WPP Group.
- Representing Dynamic Logic, the leading independent marketing research company, in its acquisition by Millward Brown, a unit of WPP Group.
- Providing strategic advice to aQuantive in its acquisition of sbi.razorfish.
- Representing Impulse Marketing Group, an online lead generation affiliate marketing company serving the financial services industry, in its acquisition by an undisclosed buyer.
- Representing CFM Direct, a leading direct marketing agency, in its acquisition by Merkle, a leading database marketing agency.
AlwaysOn ignited the open-media revolution in early 2003 by being the first media brand to launch a community blog network. In 2004, AlwaysOn continuedto lead the industry in innovation by engaging its bloggers in a social network. AlwaysOn is also revolutionizing the media business by applying its open-media principles to its executive event series (OnMedia NYC, Venture Summit East and West, On Hollywood, the Broadband Digital, Stanford Summit, and Going Green) and quarterly print "Blogozine". No other media brand has dared to create such open interaction with its readers and event participants.
For more information about AlwaysOn and the OnMedia Conference, please visit http://alwayson.goingon.com/ecom/productview/20031..
greg.jarboe @ seo-pr.com
lmclean @ vocecomm.com