London, England (PRWEB) October 9, 2006 –-
A new text advertising marketplace was launched today at http://www.AdQuick.co.uk by London resident Philip Tyler. The new service provides webmasters and bloggers with a broader reach to ad buyers across the globe, allowing them to sell text ads with minimal effort on their part. AdQuick even handles the sale and dispenses the payments to the ad sellers.
AdQuick.co.uk has been building buzz with a pre-launch contest, with prizes being awarded today. Site visitors were invited to submit their email addresses for a chance to win any number of prizes, including:
1. Apple Macbook Pro
2. 3 Sony PSPs
3. 2 Apple iPod 60GB White MP3 Players
4. 5 £50 AdQuick Advertising Vouchers
Aside from not having to directly handle transactions with ad buyers, AdQuick.co.uk provides several other benefits to ad sellers, including:
1. The seller keeps 80 percent of the sale price.
2. Sellers are paid every 14 days.
3. Payments are made through PayPal (with UK residents also having the option to be paid by cheque)
4. Sellers don’t have to spend as much time marketing their available ad space, as the marketplace provides a diverse audience of advertising buyers.
AdQuick.co.uk is a UK-based online marketplace where webmasters can buy and sell text advertising space on their sites. The service was launched in October 2006 by Philip Tyler of London, as a way for website owners and bloggers to earn money from their sites by selling text ad placements. The site keeps 20% of fees paid for ad space listed on the site as a commission, and pays website owners every 14 days for ads purchased through the service. Although based in the UK, the website is open to users from around the world.
For additional information on the newly launched text advertising marketplace, please visit http://www.AdQuick.co.uk, or contact Philip Tyler.