ADDAD 5TM is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions for temperature, humidity and dust with certification from DLMS and KEMA.
Past News ReleasesRSS
(PRWEB UK) 31 January 2013
Advanced Electronics Company (AEC) – A Leader in smart metering technology in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, built its technology upon many years of experiences in advanced metering technologies, and secures its position as the regional industry leader in smart meter market.
AEC ADDAD TM is the trade name of its electronics revenue meters that caters to the electricity utilities need for products that can automatically record and monitor consumption during days, peak hours and seasons. It meets and exceeds all IEC standards for direct, CT and CT/VT connected three-phase meters. This electronic revenue meter has security features designed to save money both in cost and in revenue metering security. Other features include instrumentation, easy installation, various tamper detection methods and installation tool to help ensuring that the meter is properly installed and service connections remain in the proper order. It can be configured to allow the energy provider to gain information about their connect customers such as maximum demand, reactive, apparent power, load profiles and historical consumption profiles. The meter reduces meter inventory required with its standard wide voltage range (90V to 480V) and maximum current ratings from 10 to 160A.
AEC ADDAD TM covers all types of meters such as residential, commercial and industrial, and meets the latest international standards. AEC ADDAD TM is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions for temperature, humidity and dust with certification from DLMS and KEMA.
Meter Features of ADDAD-5
- -20ºC to +70ºC operational temperature
- Wide range three phase power supply built in up to 318V L-N or 550V L-L.
- Pulse LED for accuracy testing (Imp/kWh and Imp/kvarh)
- SO and EOI electrical output pulse per IEC62053-31.
- 8 Multiple Tariffs registers for kWh, kvarh and kVAh (Time of Use) import and export directions.
- Simple Meter installation at site, with date and time stamp recording.
- Tamper detection with date and time stamp recording.
- Event detection with date and time stamp.
- Load Profile storage for full summer season.
- Load Profile storage for nine (9) selected channels from nineteen (19) different parameters including temperature.
- Support 12 programmable EOB (End Of Billing).
- Daily Energy profile provide reading for the last previous 4 days
AEC is the leading regional technology provider of intelligent metering, data collection and utility software solutions for energy, gas and water industries. Its products range includes Electricity, Water and Gas meters, data collection (DCU) and communication systems, including Automated Meter Reading (AMR), Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), meter data management and related software applications, as well as project management, installation and consulting services.
ADDAD is Designed & Manufactured in Saudi Arabia. Customer specifications are welcome.